Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dojel

11-07-2012

((If I'm not missed and Shyvana's just ignoring me IC, tell me and I'll remove this))

Ask Shyvana

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvermoon Chaos View Post
He reached for something in his coat and took the hand she used to shove him back with both of his own, when he withdrew them, on her palm were two bars of candy and what seemed to be a red scale attached to a small silver chain in the form of a necklace.

"I'm joking of course, don't take it so seriously." He said with a playful look.

"I'm not sure if you like candy, but in any case keep the scale, I went back to the site where your father died and got it for you, I thought that since you left in such a hurry you might not have anything to remember him by but your memories." He added in a somewhat sad tone as he petted the small dragon's head.
Shyvana looked at the scale thoughtfully.

"...I have many of his scales." Shyvana said slowly. "Regardless... thank you."

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
well THEN what DO you SUGGEST i DO?? I suppose I CAN go YOUR ROUTE and LET Mr. Piggles HERE have HUMANITY Lessons with Sir Jarvan...
...Prince Jarvan is not the reason I grew up without the desire to destroy humanity. My father taught me that. Start by feeding this dragon pre-killed meat. Wiggle it around for him if he likes that, but he shouldn't kill anything before he understands what killing is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Script Lord View Post
Aww, don't be like that.

It's quite the other way around. You aren't worth my time, but still I'd love to see you stick your foot in your mouth after all those threats you made upon me - which aren't really threats so much as they are playful banter. I suppose it's what they call "trash talking", yes? I don't do that, though. I'm more sophisticated than that.

But why wouldn't you want to fight me? I pretty much just challenged you to a duel, which you've been wanting SO badly, and you just give me this attitude.

You're playing hard to get on a whole other level, aren't you?

- Jaques
I am a dragon, and a League champion, while you are yet another meaningless speck, a pathetic little criminal, with one or two tricks above a novice level. You are nothing before me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwol View Post
Bounced back fully a few days ago. My friend repaired my weapon at the expense of having rights to belittle me when he finds it fit to. Helluva fight, a few things have been changed since. Looking forward to the inevitable rematch. Also feel free to let me know if you ever care to do something that doesn't require bashing each other's skulls in.

-Tekun Valos
I'm currently waiting on a fight that is taking an irksomely long time to set up, so it cannot happen for a while. Good to see that you have recovered, though. I too am all better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Evelynn has that exact same vision but rather than voicing it out loud, she sucks loudly from a straw and a nearly-empty fountain cup.
Shyvana glances at Eve, suspecting her of plotting some no doubt nefarious activity involving sucking pain from someone innocent, or sucking... straws.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
Stealth? I'm sorry, I didn't expect to hear a Demacian Warrior, not to mention a dragon that could take on entire armies, incinerate them in a matter of minutes... To not get insulted at the mention of, let alone USE such a thing as stealth... I mean, sure, there's some honour in surprise... But I never thought I'd hear a Demacian openly speak of stealth...
Demacians are not assassins, but we do have spies within our ranks. Shauna Vayne notwithstanding. She... does her own thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
I. Am. LEAVING! NO MORE! SHUT UP.
My favorite are the small, young cheese wheels. Their flesh is so tender.

Dojel

11-08-2012

Intelligence is an imperative war asset, That must be a highly secluded spy ring though... I thought I worked for nearly all of them at least once, guess I was wrong... I hope I don't get in their attention either... I always thought Vayne was.... more of a freelance to begin with... Should you know one of those spies, please tell them that I usually don't work for the same group twice in a row... I don't mind some action in my work, keeps it interesting, but I'd rather not be designated a permanent threat
-Dojel McCay, Courier, for if your message really has to get there-

Ask Shyvana

11-08-2012

Quote:
Intelligence is an imperative war asset, That must be a highly secluded spy ring though... I thought I worked for nearly all of them at least once, guess I was wrong... I hope I don't get in their attention either... I always thought Vayne was.... more of a freelance to begin with... Should you know one of those spies, please tell them that I usually don't work for the same group twice in a row... I don't mind some action in my work, keeps it interesting, but I'd rather not be designated a permanent threat
-Dojel McCay, Courier, for if your message really has to get there-
You can just tell Luxanna, she used to be one.

SuperMan Pix

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
...Prince Jarvan is not the reason I grew up without the desire to destroy humanity. My father taught me that. Start by feeding this dragon pre-killed meat. Wiggle it around for him if he likes that, but he shouldn't kill anything before he understands what killing is.
oh...ALRIGHT!! so far MR. PIGGLES seems to REALLY like FISH which SHOULDNT be too HARD to GET. Also YOU wouldn't know of ANY friendly CELESTIAL Dragons AROUND here WOULD you?

Script Lord

11-08-2012

Quote:
I am a dragon, and a League champion, while you are yet another meaningless speck, a pathetic little criminal, with one or two tricks above a novice level. You are nothing before me.
Ooh, I love it when you talk dirty Shyvy-poo! Do please insult me more! It's so adorable that someone with draconic heritage, like yourself, is full of themselves. Believing themselves to be infallible and are ignorant of what lies beyond their little League shenanigans.

No, Shyvana. You are nothing before me. I transcend life and death. I lived so long ago that you weren't even conceived! I lived through a catastrophic war that saw the end of many things, many ways of life. A criminal? I used to be. Now I'm something more. Something that perseveres beyond mortality and undeath. You will die. Everyone will die. And I will stop at nothing until life itself no longer exists. Until there is only Death and emptiness.

A fitting fate for such a callous world, don't you think?

- Jaques

Ask Shyvana

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
oh...ALRIGHT!! so far MR. PIGGLES seems to REALLY like FISH which SHOULDNT be too HARD to GET. Also YOU wouldn't know of ANY friendly CELESTIAL Dragons AROUND here WOULD you?
Celestial dragons? No, Lulu, I don't know any.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Script Lord View Post
Ooh, I love it when you talk dirty Shyvy-poo! Do please insult me more! It's so adorable that someone with draconic heritage, like yourself, is full of themselves. Believing themselves to be infallible and are ignorant of what lies beyond their little League shenanigans.

No, Shyvana. You are nothing before me. I transcend life and death. I lived so long ago that you weren't even conceived! I lived through a catastrophic war that saw the end of many things, many ways of life. A criminal? I used to be. Now I'm something more. Something that perseveres beyond mortality and undeath. You will die. Everyone will die. And I will stop at nothing until life itself no longer exists. Until there is only Death and emptiness.

A fitting fate for such a callous world, don't you think?

- Jaques
There is a Summoner who can barely speak common tongue and who constantly spews innuendo that he claims is unintentional. You are far more annoying than him.

Dojel

11-09-2012

Quote:
You can just tell Luxanna, she used to be one.
...Thanks for the hint, before you tell me any more, remember that some people have ways of making you talk, and I'd rather tell honest distruths than lies, makes my job easyer and helps get it in people's heads that I'm not a spy myself. I didn't spend the last 7 years becoming better at my job to constantly get my job confused with some other jobs. Anyway, I'll stop spewing nonsense to you and get to a delivery I got here. hopefully, next time we meet I'm still neutral.
-Dojel McCay, Courier at your service-

Ask Shyvana

11-09-2012

Quote:
...Thanks for the hint, before you tell me any more, remember that some people have ways of making you talk, and I'd rather tell honest distruths than lies, makes my job easyer and helps get it in people's heads that I'm not a spy myself. I didn't spend the last 7 years becoming better at my job to constantly get my job confused with some other jobs. Anyway, I'll stop spewing nonsense to you and get to a delivery I got here. hopefully, next time we meet I'm still neutral.
-Dojel McCay, Courier at your service-
Very well. Goodbye for now, Dojel.

Murc VonSplinter

11-11-2012

Dear Shyvana,

Where did you learn to dance? On the fields of Justice you seem to have an oddly strange contrast between your dance and your other interactions. Also, when people make you dance in mid-match, do you resist it or do you relish the reprieve from combat and enjoy your cheerleader-esque jig?

Sincerely, The Chill of Revenge