Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
I cannot believe Galio agrees with what you do. "Relieve stress". Demacians are cheese killers, and they think it's right! No wonder Noxus hates you so.

...I will forgive the gargoyle. But you I will never forgive you for what it is you do to the innocent! I will avenge each and every single wheel you destroyed. I will. You understand that? I will!
I eat it raw. Cheese chunks drip down my chin, clinging by my dragon saliva. The cheese flesh, mmmmmm...

...it's not like he's listening to reason, people. I might as well bother him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

Senior Member

11-06-2012

I never would have taken you for a cheese sadist, 'Shy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
"She is always angry... or at least that's what i think when i see her in the fields"
((Who else was reminded of the Bruce Banner quote from Avengers when talking to Captain America when those things were invading? lol. "I'm always angery... *transforms into Hulk*"))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ebonmaw Dragon

Senior Member

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katárina View Post
((Who else was reminded of the Bruce Banner quote from Avengers when talking to Captain America when those things were invading? lol. "I'm always angery... *transforms into Hulk*"))
((Me, after the post lol))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silvermoon Chaos

Senior Member

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
..
Yes. I am adorable. Come a little closer to get a better view.
Silvermoon walks closer until he's about 3 feet from Shyvana, leans back a bit while watching her, bringing his hand up to his chin and striking an analizing pose.

"You're right, I must say, the view is better from up close."

He leans forward and stares intently into her eyes. "So. Much. Better."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Civilized Rat

Senior Member

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
I eat it raw. Cheese chunks drip down my chin, clinging by my dragon saliva. The cheese flesh, mmmmmm...

...it's not like he's listening to reason, people. I might as well bother him.
...you...SICK! SICK, SICK SICK SICK, SICK! I don't know what it is I'm supposed to think. My mind is nothing. I am not listening to this crazy murdering dragon. Nope. Not at all. I HEAR NOTHING!

I wonder if Galio enjoys it THIS much. Gah.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dojel

Senior Member

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
That's like asking if it's impossible to smile when you're not happy. Of course I can maintain my true form while enjoying myself.
...Smiling when not happy is only pretending... I doubt you can convincingly pretend to be a dragon... Either your true form is a form of rage of itself, or you have to consistently be angry enough to maintain it... OR... It's really, really, complicated, And I wouldn't want to know...
...And Incase I accidentally infuriated you before I even worked for the wrong person... A subtle hint at another champion, do you fly at night?... Can Dragons see at night, if they're awake?

Edit: -Dojel McCay, The (neutral) Black Rider-


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Script Lord

Senior Member

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
I look forward to it.
I'm sure you do.

- Jaques


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
I never would have taken you for a cheese sadist, 'Shy.
The rat is insane, Evelynn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvermoon Chaos View Post
Silvermoon walks closer until he's about 3 feet from Shyvana, leans back a bit while watching her, bringing his hand up to his chin and striking an analizing pose.

"You're right, I must say, the view is better from up close."

He leans forward and stares intently into her eyes. "So. Much. Better."
Shyvana stared at him, fighting to avoid headbutting him. Instead, she lightly shoved him back, clearly annoyed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
...you...SICK! SICK, SICK SICK SICK, SICK! I don't know what it is I'm supposed to think. My mind is nothing. I am not listening to this crazy murdering dragon. Nope. Not at all. I HEAR NOTHING!

I wonder if Galio enjoys it THIS much. Gah.
Sometimes I eat from three or four different kinds of cheese in one meal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
...Smiling when not happy is only pretending... I doubt you can convincingly pretend to be a dragon... Either your true form is a form of rage of itself, or you have to consistently be angry enough to maintain it... OR... It's really, really, complicated, And I wouldn't want to know...
...And Incase I accidentally infuriated you before I even worked for the wrong person... A subtle hint at another champion, do you fly at night?... Can Dragons see at night, if they're awake?

Edit: -Dojel McCay, The (neutral) Black Rider-
...it is more complicated than you think. Regardless, yes, we can see at night. I have flown at night for battles and for stealth.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

Senior Member

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
...training a dragon is a very delicate thing, Lulu. Are you sure you're up to it?
WHEN have I ever BEEN declined a CHALLENGE??? i'm NOT saying THAT its GONNA be easy TAKING care of a DRAGON, but COME ON....WHATs the WORSE that can HAPPEN??

*if Shyvana was a sensible person, she would now have visions of Lulu riding a large pink dragon over a ruined village or town. The sorceress laughing like a madwoman as she, Pix, and the large Mr. Piggles rains destruction on the earth below*