Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

10-29-2012

(Guys, enough picking on Unexisted. I don't care what you think of him, I'm not having goddamn cyber bullying in my thread.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
shyvana do you know what's holloween?
Yes, I know. Ironically, there's very little I can wear to make me scarier than a half dragon. A witch costume would just make me amusing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskEmiliaLeBlanc View Post
I can produce illusions, darling. I can make the blind think they're real and they can't even see. I'll let you do your guesswork from there.
I know. That was my ill conceived attempt at humor. Regardless, why have you come here, Emilia? There are easier ways to get a rise out of me than philosophical discussion. Are you here to try to vindicate yourself? To recruit me? To wonder why I'm purple even though I'm not magical?

Script Lord

10-30-2012

A bloody envelope containing a blood-stained letter arrives. The ink is such that the words are legible:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letter
Dearest Shyvana,

I know it has been quite some time since my last letter, but you must understand that I've been quite busy. Undoing all of life itself is a very tedious process, mind you, but I have been doubling my efforts as of late! So I have had little time to write to my favorite little Champions. But fear not! I have found an opportunity to sit down and write you another message! Aren't you just giddy enough to reduce the next poor fool to ashes?

Anyhow, I'm sure you'll be happy to know that I've moved on from Demacia. I'm not longer active in the self-deemed "just" land, and have actually relocated. To where? Well, I'll let you figure that out. I know you must want to tear me to bits, and the notion just fills me with anticipation! But, you know what they say. Nothing is earned without sufficient effort! If you want to fight me, and I know you do, then find me in the city-state related to the following clue:

The sky reflects the hearts of those it hovers over,
Casting a shadow over them even when the sun is brightest

Good luck.

Jaques

Unexisted

10-30-2012

Shyvana where is prince jarvan? Don't you miss him? D:

Ask Shyvana

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Script Lord View Post
A bloody envelope containing a blood-stained letter arrives. The ink is such that the words are legible:
With no return address, there wasn't much Shyvana could do about the letter besides crumple it up and toss it away. Either it was Piltover, so Caitlyn would deal with him so fast it'd blow his mind, or it was Noxus, where fools like him were a dime a dozen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Shyvana where is prince jarvan? Don't you miss him? D:
Prince Jarvan is a very busy man. Fear not, I see him very often.

Unexisted

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
With no return address, there wasn't much Shyvana could do about the letter besides crumple it up and toss it away. Either it was Piltover, so Caitlyn would deal with him so fast it'd blow his mind, or it was Noxus, where fools like him were a dime a dozen.

Prince Jarvan is a very busy man. Fear not, I see him very often.
Often such as seeing him every night in his room? You sure know him shyvana, the man needs good relaxing time everynight after work, or he won't able to release his stress. Oh, what can prince jarvan do without you. My days are just getting better and better, lovely indeed. Anyway shyvana, is prince jarvan planning to through out something special for harrowing in runeterra?

Ask the Tempest

10-30-2012

((Un, no more inuendos.))

Ebonmaw Dragon

10-30-2012

((Not sure if Unexisted harass the champions, or Kennen harass Unexisted...))

Ask the Tempest

10-30-2012

((Now, Im trying to keep his ass off the line.))

Unexisted

10-30-2012

(( the thing is that i only fooling and joking with people that i feel comfortable with. As long they accept me and my humor then Its all fine. c: ))

Ask the Tempest

10-30-2012

((No one is accepting you right now. Your humor, its weird.))