Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
*glare*

That's not what 'clubbing' means.
"No, but it's the end result." Evelynn shrugged. "What about drinks? Dancing? Movies? Surely Jax courted you in a familiar way rather than... how do dragons court? I assume lots of fire and the exchange of hoards."

Ask Shyvana

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"No, but it's the end result." Evelynn shrugged. "What about drinks? Dancing? Movies? Surely Jax courted you in a familiar way rather than... how do dragons court? I assume lots of fire and the exchange of hoards."
Dragons do not court. There are no meaningful relationships. There are partnerships in destruction, and this may include reproduction. Dragons love only to ruin the world.

I do enjoy watching plays. Such culture nurtures my human mind, affording me greater control over my emotions and my true form. If you insist on spending time with me, perhaps you would enjoy a play?

Heil Teemo

09-27-2012

Quote:
Dragons do not court. There are no meaningful relationships. There are partnerships in destruction, and this may include reproduction. Dragons love only to ruin the world.

I do enjoy watching plays. Such culture nurtures my human mind, affording me greater control over my emotions and my true form. If you insist on spending time with me, perhaps you would enjoy a play?
"Oh. That's... ****in' depressing."

Evelynn clears her throat.

"Anyway, yeah! Sure! Play. Do you need help getting dolled up or are you going to go to an upper class social event wearing a red metal bikini and a horned headdress?" Evelynn smiled wide, clearly trying to get the stoic half-dragon to laugh.

Ask Shyvana

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"Oh. That's... ****in' depressing."

Evelynn clears her throat.

"Anyway, yeah! Sure! Play. Do you need help getting dolled up or are you going to go to an upper class social event wearing a red metal bikini and a horned headdress?" Evelynn smiled wide, clearly trying to get the stoic half-dragon to laugh.
Shyvana didn't even get that this was supposed to be humor.

"I typically wear my Ironscale armor for day to day wear." Shyvana replied. "Most of Demacia is used to it by now, even the higher class places Luxanna sometimes drags me to.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

Quote:
Weird for a human, perhaps. People don't come to me for relationship advice they could get anywhere else. They come to a dragon for a fresh perspective on their troubles.

...clubbing? That is not my style, Evelynn.

I still argue that clubbing is your style....people clubbing that is. I will find that weapon!!!

Ask Shyvana

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
I still argue that clubbing is your style....people clubbing that is. I will find that weapon!!!
*light chuckle* No, Summoner, blunt weapons are not my style.

Dojel

09-27-2012

A letter was dropped at Shyvana's, a return adress to a tavern in Piltover on the backside
Delivery for Shyvana!

Quote:
Lady Shyvana, Half Dragon of Demacia.
I am curious, how do your gauntlets work? Is it your heritage or some device that makes them flame up. Also, is it like this that you conjure your fireballs in human form?

Ask Shyvana

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
A letter was dropped at Shyvana's, a return adress to a tavern in Piltover on the backside
Delivery for Shyvana!
The fire comes from myself, not the gauntlets. So yes, it is exactly in this manner that I conjure fireballs while in my human form. I'm also able to breathe it, and cause it to erupt all around me. There is no part of my body that is not a potential weapon of flame.

Snowy Poro

09-27-2012

Shyvana.. I do not fear you

- Leona

Ask Shyvana

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
Shyvana.. I do not fear you

- Leona
I pity you, Leona. The lack of oxygen on your mountain is starting to show its effects.