Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

02-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ętherwrack View Post
Follow-up question: What is your cup s--

Er... y'know what? Never mind.
Saw that coming, Summoner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpicyJackTheBard View Post
That's easy. She's a 36C.
...but not this. It's none of your business, so please do not discuss it.

Quote:
Lady Shyvana,

Previous post aside, how do you feel about drinking? I would think that a strong Demacian brandy would have some kind of nasty side effects with your firey constitution.

In all Sincerity,
Summoner Spicy Jack, the Bard of Piltover
I don't much care for the taste of alcohol. Honestly, it's just horrible. The only drinks I can stand are fruity ones, or other such drinks where the alcohol itself is barely noticeable.

And yes, a high concentration of alcohol mixed with my fire breath is a recipe for an unpleasant evening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WexAndywn View Post
Dear Shyvana,

Has Olaf ever shouted in your face? If so, what came of this?

Summoner Wex.

P.S.: Ask Riven about Summoner Jayko, but be prepared to run.
Hello, Wex.

Of course he has. A bloody battle is what comes of it, every time. Olaf is an incredibly powerful warrior, but with all due respect to him, I have more of a challenge fighting Tryndamere. Olaf's big talent is the ability to negate stunning effects. Well, I don't rely on those, so that trick is useless against me.

Also, I'd rather not annoy Riven. She has enough issues on her plate right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloatedBile View Post
Ma'am,

During the Institute's Extreme Master's showcase matches, an up and coming team utilized you to great effect. Of course, since people resent change, there have been a group of summoners that are demanding the League to put limitations on your abilities. Obviously the League has yet to cave into their demands, but recently another star of the showcase had her abilities restricted. How would you deal with this if the League did "nerf" you?

-BB

PS: Oh solid performance, though you're just not my style. It's really a shame knowing I can't tap into your innate strength.
Hello, Bile... interesting name.

Sadly, it happens. Evelynn was once a great champion, but after thousands of Summoners were too... politically correct adjective... to purchase wards, the League put harsh limitations on her skills, and now, she is almost an afterthought... unless the stars align to present her with countless easy opportunities. There's not much I can do if the League caved into the demands of the people, but I can say that, because the people seem to find a different Champion to complain about every week, eventually, every other Champion would soon be 'nerfed' down to my new level. It'd all even out.

No shame in that, Summoner. A Summoner who excels at utilizing the talents of, say, Luxanna, will likely have a hard time excelling at utilizing me. Her and my styles are almost polar opposites. Summon the Champions you excel at. They will appreciate it, and so will the Champions who you wouldn't do too well with. It's quite frustrating for us when our Summoner doesn't have the mindset to utilize us effectively.

But of course, it's important for a Summoner to be versatile. When League matches come up that are set to decide very trivial matters, or are purely for entertainment, feel free to summon new Champions and practice. I'll do my best to carry out your will, Summoner. Our opponents will tremble before my power.

MobiusEight

02-05-2012

Dear Shyvana,

You've been asked many times about where your relationship stands with Jarvan, but you've made little to no mention of his capabilities in combat. Is this because you think little of his fighting prowess?

Side note,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
I don't much care for the taste of alcohol. Honestly, it's just horrible. The only drinks I can stand are fruity ones, or other such drinks where the alcohol itself is barely noticeable.
I guess the same rules apply to all women, even dragons.

Bossa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2012

Dear Shyvana,

I know that this isn't a question, but I wanted to take a minute and tell you how how much I admire you as a Champion. I prefer to take a more supportive role most of the time, healing and such instead of fighting the enemy directly, but there's always been something about you and your fighting style that appealed to me. So yesterday I decided to give in to my curiosity and see how summoning you would go. It was... Refreshing. Rushing fearlessly into a battle was a nice change of pace, and I think I'd enjoy trying again in the near future. So I think what I'm getting at is, thank you. Maybe in my future matches, I won't rush to claim someone like Janna or Sona.

-Bossa

PS. Actually, I did think of a question. Are you familiar with bossa nova, and if so, what is your opinion of it?

Gespens

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2012

Dear Shyvanna,

Gragas and Jax are known around Noxus for getting into Bar Brawls. I have wondered if something like this has ever happened to you? Have you ever got caught up in a free for all brawl, no casualties but lots of injuries? Outside of League and Duty of course.

ReFrozen

02-06-2012

Dear Shyvanna...

Hello, I am an avid summoner who frequently have been summoning you these days, and I am enjoying your presence in the Summoner's Rift and/or Twisted Treeline. So, I have quite an interest taken into you (well why else would I be here?) and naturally I am curious about your opinions, views, etc.

Cutting to the chase (I know you sometimes like things straight to the point), I was wondering what you feel when you turn into a dragon. What emotions take over? Violence, hatred, anger...or maybe something more concentrated? Perhaps some memories before Demacia...sorry if this is too intruding). I just love unleashing your inner strength and I see some beauty in it. You should never be ashamed of this power (but then again you are learning to control it, and I respect that).

-Lpixel

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

02-06-2012

Lady Shyvana,

Has Lux ever shoop-da-whooped your ass with that "Finales Funkeln" of hers?

In all Sincerity,

SoulessDrake

02-06-2012

Thank you for taking to time to read my questions but i must ask (and i hope i'm not striking a nerve) where do you think you would be today if you'd never mat Jarvan after your parent passed on. Do you think you'd still have joined the demacian military or would you have rebeled and have run away to Noxus or Zaun, gone insane or... you get the point ^^'.

Ask Shyvana

02-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiusEight View Post
Dear Shyvana,

You've been asked many times about where your relationship stands with Jarvan, but you've made little to no mention of his capabilities in combat. Is this because you think little of his fighting prowess?

Side note,

I guess the same rules apply to all women, even dragons.
Hello, Mobius.

Of course I think much of Prince Jarvan's fighting prowess! He is fearless, dashing headlong into combat. I've seen him smash down a little arena and challenge even Cho'gath to a one on one fight. Unfortunately, I don't get to lane with him too often. I'm usually solo top, and even if I'm not, most Summoners don't stick us together. Apparently, two 'AD melee champs' is redundant. And I suppose they're right. We could both be 'shut down' by the same type of champion, as opposed to one of us laning with an ally that perfectly counters the Champion that would give us a hard time.

It's a great honor to fight alongside him later in the matches, though, when laning is mostly replaced by large team fights.

As for your comment, perhaps you should talk to Miss Fortune. I've seen her down drinks that left Luxanna's voice raspy for days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bossa View Post
Dear Shyvana,

I know that this isn't a question, but I wanted to take a minute and tell you how how much I admire you as a Champion. I prefer to take a more supportive role most of the time, healing and such instead of fighting the enemy directly, but there's always been something about you and your fighting style that appealed to me. So yesterday I decided to give in to my curiosity and see how summoning you would go. It was... Refreshing. Rushing fearlessly into a battle was a nice change of pace, and I think I'd enjoy trying again in the near future. So I think what I'm getting at is, thank you. Maybe in my future matches, I won't rush to claim someone like Janna or Sona.

-Bossa

PS. Actually, I did think of a question. Are you familiar with bossa nova, and if so, what is your opinion of it?
Hello, Bossa.

Why thank you. You took quite a risk. Obviously, utilizing me effectively is quite a bit different from the likes of Janna or Sona, so I'm glad that you seem to be a natural at it.

No, I have not heard of Bossa Nova.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gespens View Post
Dear Shyvanna,

Gragas and Jax are known around Noxus for getting into Bar Brawls. I have wondered if something like this has ever happened to you? Have you ever got caught up in a free for all brawl, no casualties but lots of injuries? Outside of League and Duty of course.
Hello, Gespens.

Hm, yes, during a diplomatic visit to Bilgewater. Garen, Luxanna, and myself were meeting with Miss Fortune, to negotiate a deal allowing her to hunt down some criminals that had possibly found their way into Demacia. Demacia already had a deal like this with Caitlyn, so it was supposed to be a very simple deal, sign on the dotted line and we'll be off. After all, given what she does and her list of accomplishments, Miss Fortune is always welcome in Demacia. It's just the simple matter of ironing out the legal issues behind a non-citizen carrying out law enforcement within our borders. So, we arrive at a pub that Miss Fortune insisted was one of the better ones.

We walked into a fairly large conflict. At least a dozen men, broken into three little teams, were beating each other down. The bartender, Miss Fortune, and the sane visitors of the pub were just watching. I was surprised that Miss Fortune was letting this happen, but I suppose I don't blame her. Unless she decided to shoot everyone, she's no match for a dozen huge men.

Garen slammed his fist against the wall, which caused the fight to stop. Naturally, with the three of us there, most of the men backed down. Three of them decided to take us on, though, and two of their friends tried to help them. That was... an experience. But, naturally, they were no match for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpixel View Post
Dear Shyvanna...

Hello, I am an avid summoner who frequently have been summoning you these days, and I am enjoying your presence in the Summoner's Rift and/or Twisted Treeline. So, I have quite an interest taken into you (well why else would I be here?) and naturally I am curious about your opinions, views, etc.

Cutting to the chase (I know you sometimes like things straight to the point), I was wondering what you feel when you turn into a dragon. What emotions take over? Violence, hatred, anger...or maybe something more concentrated? Perhaps some memories before Demacia...sorry if this is too intruding). I just love unleashing your inner strength and I see some beauty in it. You should never be ashamed of this power (but then again you are learning to control it, and I respect that).

-Lpixel
Hello, Lpixel.

Good, good. I'm glad you have taken to summoning me, I'll do my best to carry out your will on the Fields of Justice.

My point of transformation floods me with immeasurable fury. People have told me several times that I should shout 'Demacia' when I transform, and I've tried. But the point of transformation is so emotional, the only thing I can manage to do is roar. I can control who I attack, but that's about all I can control as I'm transforming. The rage consumes me, and I crave the blood of my enemies on my talons. It's thanks to my efforts to control my rage, and the Ionian meditation experts, that I can avoid rushing my opponents the moment I transform.

Quote:
Lady Shyvana,

Has Lux ever shoop-da-whooped your ass with that "Finales Funkeln" of hers?

In all Sincerity,
She has indeed, Summoner. Most Summoners purchase lots of defensive items on me, so her abilities don't vaporize me as easily as they do most Champions. But I've been on the receiving end of that beam, and I have to say, her power is incredible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade GreyStone View Post
Thank you for taking to time to read my questions but i must ask (and i hope i'm not striking a nerve) where do you think you would be today if you'd never mat Jarvan after your parent passed on. Do you think you'd still have joined the demacian military or would you have rebeled and have run away to Noxus or Zaun, gone insane or... you get the point ^^'.
It's not a nerve-striking question, Summoner, fear not. The answer is simple: I'd probably be dead. Full-blooded dragons wisely don't try to mess with me now that they know I have Demacia supporting me, but otherwise, I'd certainly be constantly hunted. Since half-dragons are so feared, there aren't many places I thought I could go, at the time. Noxus is out of the question - I knew all about the horrible things Noxus has done. But with the dragon hunts, I would have thought Demacia would hunt me. I don't know what I would have done, but I'd certainly be dead by now.

So, I am eternally grateful for Prince Jarvan's kindness. I would do anything for Demacia.

EarthruneSkarner

02-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
I also generally eat the barracks.
I frequently eat a diner near the market on the north end of the city center.
I just boil down people who trust me.
I'm sorry, Lady Shyvana. I appear to have misread your writings. One's mind can be easily twisted from the truth by fear.

As for my question: Lady Shyvana, how many...uh... suitors have you had over the years? And if I may be permitted to ask, whom?

It must feel odd to so formally answer a question usually proposed to one's mind instead of one's eyes.

An Admiring Summoner,
Rakyth of the Shifting Sands

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

02-06-2012

Shyvana,

Do you want a piece of the Champ?

Lots of Love,
Jax