Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MobiusEight

01-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Hello, Mobius.

I'm not sure what Skarner's motives are, so I'd rather not judge him just yet. I hear that he is the last of his kind, so I do feel some sympathy towards him.
His intentions have already been made clear, I think; the revival of his people. I was more wondering what you thought of his prowess in combat; you both have terrifying forms on the battlefield, and I was wondering how you felt when facing him in battle and when having him at your side.

Samiam22

01-26-2012

Dear Shyvana.

I know you're a dragon and all fearless and all that, but there has to be atleast ONE champion that you fear seeing on the opposition as you know s/he could tear you apart.

Even if it's just a small fear, may I know who s/he is?

Civilized Rat

01-26-2012

Dear CHEESE KILLER,

The next time you stupid half-dragon kill my cheese again I will kill you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHmWT...eature=related
-Twitch

Skagwatcher

01-27-2012

Now Twitch, that wasn't Shyvana so she can't be blamed. That was just Dovahkiin, Dragon-Born. Not even a half dragon.

Ask Shyvana

01-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiusEight View Post
His intentions have already been made clear, I think; the revival of his people. I was more wondering what you thought of his prowess in combat; you both have terrifying forms on the battlefield, and I was wondering how you felt when facing him in battle and when having him at your side.
Ah. Well, I will say, I don't enjoy facing him. Crystal isn't exactly friendly on the teeth. I suppose his form is terrifying, but I am certainly not afraid of him. He isn't afraid my me or my true form, so a fight between us is almost fun, with how intense it is.

He and I have fairly opposite strategies, though. I like to dive at my opponents, whereas he likes to drag his opponents to his allies. The thing is, with my strategy of taking my true form and "tanking" for my team, if he tries to drag me around, it's almost helpful. It allows me to affect the entire enemy team with my Burnout. Ehehe.

When on my team, I know he's never going to retreat. That said, because our strategies are so different, it's sometimes difficult for both of us to be effective at once. But I guess that's outweighed by the benefit of having two terrifying people making our enemies tremble, as opposed to just me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samiam22 View Post
Dear Shyvana.

I know you're a dragon and all fearless and all that, but there has to be atleast ONE champion that you fear seeing on the opposition as you know s/he could tear you apart.

Even if it's just a small fear, may I know who s/he is?
Hello, Samiam.

There is no man or beast who I 'fear'. But if you want to know a Champion who I know is just as capable of hacking me apart as I am him, that would easily be Tryndamere. When he and I duel, the result is always a massacre. Both of us are the type to look at our lost arm, shrug, and keep fighting. The last time we fought... much of it is just a blur of metal and blood. It ended when he retreated after doing that trick where nothing can seem to kill him, but I wouldn't exactly call it a win for me. LeBlanc was on our team, and she found me immediately after the fight. Apparently, I looked like "Corki was transporting a crate of knives and crashed into me."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
Dear CHEESE KILLER,

The next time you stupid half-dragon kill my cheese again I will kill you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHmWT...eature=related
-Twitch
...I'm not capable of force wave attacks, Twitch. Besides, do you really want to be a racial stereotype?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skagwatcher View Post
Now Twitch, that wasn't Shyvana so she can't be blamed. That was just Dovahkiin, Dragon-Born. Not even a half dragon.
"Dovahkiin"? Is that what you Summoners call half-dragons?

SpicyJackTheBard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-27-2012

Lady Shyvana,

Would you ever go to a Pentakill concert?

In all Sincerity,
Summoner Spicy Jack, the Bard of Piltover

Umbrasaevio

01-27-2012

Dear Miss Shyvana

First off let me say that as a summoner of Zaun, I find the Demacian way of life a bit too rigid. The law of your adopted homeland troubles me greatly as all crimes are "treated equally" though you have discussed this at length I still find it unsettling. That being said, I acknowledge that the Zaunite way of doing things can be equally frustrating. When I heard of the atrocities committed in Ionia, I donated a large portion of my family fortune to make reparations, and if not for it being the home of my love Cassiopeia, would push for our government to withdraw all military and scientific research assistance from Noxus.

I digress however as I have two questions to as you.

First off have you ever considered another career once this whole war business with Noxus is over and the League has brought peace to Valoran? If so what would appeal to you? Your Draconic heritage may lend itself to a variety of occupations.

Secondly like most other summoners here I have a wonder on your opinion of certain champions. In my case the opinions are of Volibear, Evelynn, The Triumvirate(Shen, Akali, and Kennen), Rumble, and the terror known only as Nocturne.

Thank you in advance for your response

Sincerely

Savian Umbras

Philanthropist and Summoner of Zaun.

P.S. I don't know if you have had a chance to try it being that our city states are not on the friendliest terms, but I think that everyone should have the pleasure of enjoying Zaunite licorice. I've sent with this letter a box of approximately 20 whips for you to enjoy. A bit of warning it's an acquired taste and over consumption may turn your tongue black for a few days. Bon Appetit

Skagwatcher

01-27-2012

Shyvana, Dovahkiin, according to all texts we know of is a person in some other land called Skyrim. He is said to be a Nord, similar to Olaf, only more skilled with magick and to have dragon blood with in him. Other than that, not much is known about this warrior other than the fact that he can unleash these devastating shouts that would send Cho'gath flying. Speaking of Nords, what are your thoughts on Olaf?
Yours Truly
-Skagwatcher

Ask Shyvana

01-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpicyJackTheBard View Post
Lady Shyvana,

Would you ever go to a Pentakill concert?

In all Sincerity,
Summoner Spicy Jack, the Bard of Piltover
Hello, Jack.

I suppose I would, yes. I haven't really heard much of their music. I do like the music Sona's instrument produces, so if that band's music is anything like it, I'm sure I'd at least be alright with it. Besides, it's only right that I support a fellow Demacian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umbrasaevio View Post
Dear Miss Shyvana

First off let me say that as a summoner of Zaun, I find the Demacian way of life a bit too rigid. The law of your adopted homeland troubles me greatly as all crimes are "treated equally" though you have discussed this at length I still find it unsettling. That being said, I acknowledge that the Zaunite way of doing things can be equally frustrating. When I heard of the atrocities committed in Ionia, I donated a large portion of my family fortune to make reparations, and if not for it being the home of my love Cassiopeia, would push for our government to withdraw all military and scientific research assistance from Noxus.

I digress however as I have two questions to as you.

First off have you ever considered another career once this whole war business with Noxus is over and the League has brought peace to Valoran? If so what would appeal to you? Your Draconic heritage may lend itself to a variety of occupations.

Secondly like most other summoners here I have a wonder on your opinion of certain champions. In my case the opinions are of Volibear, Evelynn, The Triumvirate(Shen, Akali, and Kennen), Rumble, and the terror known only as Nocturne.

Thank you in advance for your response

Sincerely

Savian Umbras

Philanthropist and Summoner of Zaun.

P.S. I don't know if you have had a chance to try it being that our city states are not on the friendliest terms, but I think that everyone should have the pleasure of enjoying Zaunite licorice. I've sent with this letter a box of approximately 20 whips for you to enjoy. A bit of warning it's an acquired taste and over consumption may turn your tongue black for a few days. Bon Appetit
Hello, Umbrasaevio.

If I may correct you, all crimes are not treated the same. There are no 'minor' crimes in Demacia, but crimes are treated differently. But regardless...

Demacia always has a standing army, even if there is no war. If the war were to end, I'd likely still remain as a soldier. If that were not an option, I'm not sure... perhaps I would work at a library. If you don't know, reading has helped nurture and grow the strength of my human side, allowing me to better control when and how I take my true form. Mostly military strategy and history books, but if the war were to end, I suppose I'd have the time to read other things.

I know very little about Volibear. I originally thought he was some kind of spirit god from Freljord, but though I don't know much about him, I do know that he is not a god. He's a member of Freljord though, and although they and Demacia have a shaky past, I hold nothing against them and I respect most of its members. To survive in that frozen environment takes strength of body and mind, no doubt.

Evelynn is a tricky one, because we don't know her motives. I do know that she's sick, twisted, and sadistic on a level that would be comical of it wasn't so horrific. I can kind of understand that, since my true form brings up emotions and desires that, thank Demacia, I've learned to suppress. As far as I know, Evelynn is not on anyone's side. Noxus, Demacia, Ionia; Evelynn doesn't care about any of that. So, by the blood of my father, what does she want?! Is she like Ahri, using the League to do what she must, without actually killing anyone? If so, then I respect Evelynn a great deal. But what if Evelynn is secretly on the side of someone or something that Demacia opposes? Or, what if she's on Demacia's side? After all, she and Twisted Fate DO teach tango in Demacia, so she's clearly not insane nor completely evil, if at all. There are just... too many questions, Summoner. All I have to base my opinions on are what I see Evelynn do to her victims, and what I see her do in dance class. One is disturbing, while the other is quite helpful. Who knows, Summoner, who knows.

The Triumvirate, as I understand it, seek for complete and utter balance in all things. They are the pinnacle of the Ionian mindset. I fear that this means they would become an enemy of Demacia if we became "too strong". But I've spoken to them, and they are nice enough that I'm sure negotiations would stave off any acts of war. On a personal level, Akali, Shen, and Kennan are incredible Champions. I especially respect everything Akali can do. While I'm not big on the whole stealthy mindset, I'm not ashamed to admit that she has killed my true form without assistance. I will say that I've killed her just as much, but wow. Akali is easily one of the greatest warriors I have ever met. Dare I say, Akali is the best in the world at what she does.

Rumble is... an interesting man. He's certainly unlike any Yordle I've ever met, but he's really unlike any person at all I've ever met. His machine proves that he's very smart, but at the same time, just look at that contraption. It's a plethora of radical ways to kill a person. I'm not even sure what to say about it, just as I was speechless the first time I saw that thing approaching me in a lane. Not afraid, of course, more like "...really?" This sort of perplexed, flabbergasted look on my face... which he laughed at, of course. All that aside, I haven't really spoken to him. He's an excellent pilot of his machine, though.

Nocturne has powers of the mind that are greatly disturbing. I fear no man or beast, but his powers sort of force that fear into you, for a short time. You have no idea how infuriating it is to be forced to feel something you never naturally feel. His ability to blanket a battlefield with darkness and pop up definitely keep me on my toes, if he's on the opposing team... but what he needs to realize is that a trap works both ways. When he comes for me, it plays right into my gauntlets. It saves me the trouble of finding him. ...also, speaking for my true form, Nocturne tastes bad.

Thank you for the licorice. I'm not much for sweets, I'm afraid. But don't worry. If I don't like them, I'm sure Janna will greatly appreciate them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skagwatcher View Post
Shyvana, Dovahkiin, according to all texts we know of is a person in some other land called Skyrim. He is said to be a Nord, similar to Olaf, only more skilled with magick and to have dragon blood with in him. Other than that, not much is known about this warrior other than the fact that he can unleash these devastating shouts that would send Cho'gath flying. Speaking of Nords, what are your thoughts on Olaf?
Yours Truly
-Skagwatcher
Interesting. I've never heard of a half dragon like that. I suppose this speaks of the things about dragons that we don't yet know.

Olaf is a great warrior, with immense and devastating power. I greatly respect his abilities. But at the same time, he can be quite immature. "Bromacia"? I can see the humor, but at the same time... wow.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-27-2012

That's quite a lot of praise you gave Akali. Does she know you feel this way about her? Her ears must be burning~.