Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

poponastick

01-22-2012

Not afraid of xerath...nice!

So then how do ya feel about those other fishy champs? No not fizz, I mean Nocturne, brand and fiddlesticks? You know, the ones who can't go out into the real world. I heard brand made a serious ruckus in demacia.

Do you think it would be better to just kill them so that there won't be a risk of them bringing down hell onto the world?

Ask Shyvana

01-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by poponastick View Post
Not afraid of xerath...nice!

So then how do ya feel about those other fishy champs? No not fizz, I mean Nocturne, brand and fiddlesticks? You know, the ones who can't go out into the real world. I heard brand made a serious ruckus in demacia.

Do you think it would be better to just kill them so that there won't be a risk of them bringing down hell onto the world?
If you ask me, such champions do not belong in the League. League champions have real concerns about politics or social change. Unless it's one of those purely entertainment matches, when they fight, they are fighting for something, something they want to happen. Those champions do not care about what's happening. How can any League match over something even remotely important be fairly matched if the champions involved don't care about the outcome one way or the other? They won't go the extra mile to win, physically or strategically. They are self serving and useless.

I wasn't around when Brand appeared, but I can say with confidence that he picked the wrong citystate to mess with. He is talented, no question, but he is nothing before the might of Demacia. Luxanna always smacks him down on the Fields of Justice, and I'm sure the fight that resulted in his capture was no different. The others you listed, I'm fairly indifferent towards. Brand, though, is an enemy of Demacia. I take great joy in showing him the true power of fire, the power of a dragon.

Skagwatcher

01-22-2012

So, if they are not involved what so ever in the matches and wont go the "extra mile to win" what should be done with them in your opinion? By your wording, the members of the void, Kassadin and Malzahar in particular, have no place in the league because of their apparent lack of affiliation with any Valoran causes. Also, what is your opinion on these members of the void and what should be their place in in world due to the fact that they care not for anything in Valoran except for maybe a way to either bring more Icathians(members of the void is slightly irritating to write over and over) or to return to the void.

Ask Shyvana

01-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skagwatcher View Post
So, if they are not involved what so ever in the matches and wont go the "extra mile to win" what should be done with them in your opinion? By your wording, the members of the void, Kassadin and Malzahar in particular, have no place in the league because of their apparent lack of affiliation with any Valoran causes. Also, what is your opinion on these members of the void and what should be their place in in world due to the fact that they care not for anything in Valoran except for maybe a way to either bring more Icathians(members of the void is slightly irritating to write over and over) or to return to the void.
Not quite. Kassadin is on the side of justice. His primary concern is dealing with the very real dangers of the Void, but he is still a human being (more or less) with real concerns regarding the everyday world. As for Malzahar, and the creatures of the Void, they have their own agendas. I'm sure, in some grand scheme of things, the sides they choose in our political affairs aids in the spread of the Void's influence. This 'political' stance is something the League considers just as valid as any other, as far as I know.

M3n50

01-23-2012

Dear Shyvana

What do you think of Kog'Maw? He's a voidling but still a puppy voidling, so you might be able to tame him by satisfying his hunger, no?

Summoner M3 / Menso

Ršndom Guy

01-23-2012

Hi Shyvana long time no see.

So i'm going leaving mount targon after being here a bit of time, i have to admit the view you told me earlier is really beautiful.
I found leona here and sent her your salute while i was at it, also she seemed a bit surprised to see a summoner coming to the top, and even more knowing you were doing an Q&A section here, wishes you good luck while you're at it.
I have to admit that helping with the crops and having a short chat and sparring with pantheon was too good for me to be true, at the very least he did praise my will to keep on fighting after he beated me so many times to the floor.
I'll be near demacia in a couple of days so i was going to ask you. æIf you're not too busy, would you show me around demacia? i'm curious what's of your liking, besides....i want to have a little sparring session with you, it may help me a lot to know about my limits and how to overcome them.

Salutes you,

Kraad

PS: i got a package that leona sent you here with me by the way, i don't know what holds but it feels good to be trusted

Ask Shyvana

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3n50 View Post
Dear Shyvana

What do you think of Kog'Maw? He's a voidling but still a puppy voidling, so you might be able to tame him by satisfying his hunger, no?

Summoner M3 / Menso
Hello, M3n50.

Kog'maw is absolutely disgusting. Everything about him is nauseating. Also, I think you overestimate people's ability to tame hostile creatures. Nidalee can tell you how foolish it'd be to tame even a normal animal. Kog'maw, a Void creature? Unlikely is an understatement, summoner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ršndom Guy View Post
Hi Shyvana long time no see.

So i'm going leaving mount targon after being here a bit of time, i have to admit the view you told me earlier is really beautiful.
I found leona here and sent her your salute while i was at it, also she seemed a bit surprised to see a summoner coming to the top, and even more knowing you were doing an Q&A section here, wishes you good luck while you're at it.
I have to admit that helping with the crops and having a short chat and sparring with pantheon was too good for me to be true, at the very least he did praise my will to keep on fighting after he beated me so many times to the floor.
I'll be near demacia in a couple of days so i was going to ask you. æIf you're not too busy, would you show me around demacia? i'm curious what's of your liking, besides....i want to have a little sparring session with you, it may help me a lot to know about my limits and how to overcome them.

Salutes you,

Kraad

PS: i got a package that leona sent you here with me by the way, i don't know what holds but it feels good to be trusted
I'm glad you met Leona. Outside of Demacia, she's probably my closest friend.

I suppose I can find a day to show you around Demacia, sure. It actually happens more often than you'd think. Many Summoners and fans make appointments with us Champions for tours or meet and greets. Usually people opt for Luxanna, but sure, I can help you.

As for sparring with me... quite brave of you, Summoner. Very well, I'll be happy to help you.

A package? I'm glad. Thank you in advance, Leona!

M3n50

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Hello, M3n50.

Kog'maw is absolutely disgusting. Everything about him is nauseating. Also, I think you overestimate people's ability to tame hostile creatures. Nidalee can tell you how foolish it'd be to tame even a normal animal. Kog'maw, a Void creature? Unlikely is an understatement, summoner.

I thought you would be able to say nicer things of him since he also lost his dad but unlike you is still very young and inexperienced.

Anyways I have another question if you still want to answer. Are there any people of which you think they would be a nice addition to the league's champions?

Ask Shyvana

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3n50 View Post
I thought you would be able to say nicer things of him since he also lost his dad but unlike you is still very young and inexperienced.

Anyways I have another question if you still want to answer. Are there any people of which you think they would be a nice addition to the league's champions?
He did? I was unaware that Void creatures even had parents. Hm. You've given me something to think about, Summoner.

I'm led to believe that Irelia has a brother. If Irelia herself is any indication, her brother is likely a competent warrior. If true, the League should definitely take a look at him.

Also, from what Riven has told us about her past, on that fateful day where her world changed, an Ionian mage with the power to instantly kill someone with a wave of the hand is the one that initiated the ambush. If that woman survived everything that followed, and given how powerful she is, she probably did, the League should definitely take a look at her.

Finally, I'd like to see more champions emerge from Kayle and Morgana's conflict. The League has brought peace to all hostilities on Valoran. I'm confident that it could also end the eons-old war between their two factions. One way or another, I'm sure both of them just want the war to end, at this point. I get annoyed if I'm squabbling with someone for more than an hour, Demacia forbid thousands of years.

NikonD70

01-23-2012

Requesting a "Ask Gragas" please! I have so many questions to ask him. He's my favorite champion