Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

05-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ezreal View Post
((counter-bump~))
Hey Shyvana I'm assuming you know about the journey to the west, anyway, what would happen if Demacia were be attacked while some of the strongest people of it's military are away? From what I'm understanding Jarvan and Garen are going and possibly Lux too. I know your military is top notch but still it's much more vulnerable while these people are away.
Prince Jarvan and the Crownguards are figureheads, but I assure you, Demacia will be fine. People make a big deal about me because I'm a Champion, but I'm just a soldier. Elite, but still a soldier. Demacia's military is full of brave men and women as powerful and deadly as I. Don't worry about Demacia. Anyone who dares attack us will fall.

AskVoidWalker

05-11-2012

I suppose its not my place to say, but if Demacia were to be attacked the balance would shift greatly. Meaning I would also fight with Demacia. With that said the same goes for Noxus.

My question is that of military plans. I know you are to keep them secret, but does Demacia have any plans that would say, disrupt the balance of power?

AskMadmanMundo

05-11-2012

How you think about Mundo on the boat...maybe He...make certain demacians...DISAPPEAR.

Ask Sion

05-11-2012

I have question for dragon woman how does it feel when you get hacked by chopper since i can not feel it

Ask Shyvana

05-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskVoidWalker View Post
I suppose its not my place to say, but if Demacia were to be attacked the balance would shift greatly. Meaning I would also fight with Demacia. With that said the same goes for Noxus.

My question is that of military plans. I know you are to keep them secret, but does Demacia have any plans that would say, disrupt the balance of power?
Good to know. Many people have this same position, so fear not, I don't think any less of you for it.

Demacia entered into a contract with the League of Legends to settle all disputes with other League members through sanctioned matches. We do not violate the terms of our contracts, so no, we have no plans to do anything besides help police citystates that themselves try to violate those terms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo View Post
How you think about Mundo on the boat...maybe He...make certain demacians...DISAPPEAR.
...I doubt you are even capable of swimming, Mundo. Dealing with you on a boar would not be very difficult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sion View Post
I have question for dragon woman how does it feel when you get hacked by chopper since i can not feel it
Any such action in battle only serves to infuriate me further, Sion. I'm sure you've learned this by now.

Ask Sion

05-12-2012

Sion rubs his shoulder muttering

yes i do fire still hurts even to me. you are strong warrior dragon woman only reason i say this now is because i have a moment without noxian guards watching me

anyway i am curious what do you think when you see me because most would say hideous abomination

Sion

Ask Shyvana

05-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sion View Post
Sion rubs his shoulder muttering

yes i do fire still hurts even to me. you are strong warrior dragon woman only reason i say this now is because i have a moment without noxian guards watching me

anyway i am curious what do you think when you see me because most would say hideous abomination

Sion
I don't think about this sort of thing on the Fields of Justice. I look upon you the same way I look upon anyone on the opposing team. All shapes, sizes, colors, genders, doesn't matter. You are my enemy and you will fall. That's the only thought that crosses my mind.

I suppose though, outside of the Fields, I don't know what to make of you. I did not grow up in Demacia, so my tolerance for things like you is higher. Nevertheless, you are disturbing.

Åsk Garen

05-12-2012

Shyv I have to thank you about the questions you did to Cass, I owe you once more.
And I am curious, how is the life of the non single? Do you regret anything?, not impliying anything against Jax of course.

Ask Shyvana

05-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Åsk Garen View Post
Shyv I have to thank you about the questions you did to Cass, I owe you once more.
And I am curious, how is the life of the non single? Do you regret anything?, not impliying anything against Jax of course.
You're very welcome, Garen. Anything for the brother of my best friend.

I have no regrets. Jax is a wonderful man. Life isn't much different, though. When you love someone, there's no difference between the dating life and the married life.

Ask Shyvana

05-19-2012

(Hi)