Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Brackern

04-24-2012

((Posted my response on page 108 of the sparring grounds.. Let the battle begin.))

Ask Shyvana

04-24-2012

Quote:
ætherwrack:
My knowledge of dragon courtship rituals is a tad rusty (read: nonexistent) but reptiles don't typically view polyamorous relationships the same way we do. You'll likely outlive normal humans by several hundred years yourself, Lady Shyvana. Your opinion of us menfolk might change in that time.

Jax will certainly tell me to pounce some hot young man, being a 'cougar' by dragon terms when he passes on. I doubt very much I will do that... I've lived with humans all my life. I value polygamous relationships as much as any good woman... we'll see.

Quote:
Ask Gragas:
Shyvana, when yer finished and all and wanna come ta Demacia, I baked the pastries and made tea fer ye, Akali an' Janna, I'll wait.

-Lady Gragas

...I live in Demacia.

Quote:
Sushiramen:
Why cant you be cheaper than 6300 IP

The Institute of War sets the amount of influence required to permanently reserve each of us.

Ask Grªves

04-24-2012

So which of yer' folks was the dragon? Yer' Ma or yer' Pa?

Ørìanna Reveck

04-25-2012

Quote:
Ask Grªves:

It was her father. As stated previously, multiple times.

Ask Shyvana

04-25-2012

Quote:
Ask Grªves:

My father was the dragon. ...to answer what I'm sure you'll ask next, dragons can take humanoid forms, too. That's how my mother and father had me.

Quote:
Ørìanna Reveck:
It was her father. As stated previously, multiple times.

*light smirk* Thank you, Orianna.

AskVoidWalker

04-25-2012

Shyvana,
How does demacia feel about the void creatures? And myself?

-Kassadin, The Void Walker

Ask Shyvana

04-25-2012

Quote:
AskVoidWalker:
Shyvana,
How does demacia feel about the void creatures? And myself?

-Kassadin, The Void Walker

Victory for our allies, defeat for our enemies, and justice for all, Kassadin. The Void has shown itself to be a realm of chaos and evil, and though we give its creatures fair examinations, our official stance is the Void must be contained. You, however, are on the side of justice. You are quite welcome in Demacia.

Heil Teemo

04-25-2012

*The letter Shyvana receives is penned by another, but the addendum is listed as from Brand*

Dragon,

Your usage of fire is crude. I've often been bemused by your pitiful understanding of something that flows so freely through your veins. If you'd like I could give you some tips. All I ask is that you... let me out.

Ask Shyvana

04-25-2012

Quote:
ætherwrack:
*The letter Shyvana receives is penned by another, but the addendum is listed as from Brand*

Dragon,

Your usage of fire is crude. I've often been bemused by your pitiful understanding of something that flows so easily through your veins. If you'd like I could give you some tips. All I ask is that you... let me out.

...even if I wanted to do that, I do not hold enough sway with the Institute of War to make it happen.

Heil Teemo

04-25-2012

Quote:
Ask Shyvana:
...even if I wanted to do that, I do not hold enough sway with the Institute of War to make it happen.

Have you asked? I can tell you're interested. Don't worry, I'm not as bad as everyone makes me out to be. So what if I want to burn the world and all of its civilizations? You come from a war-like species; you understand better than most how essential it is.