Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

04-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aproxima View Post
Dear dragon Lady,
how tall are you and your consort? It seems like you are a bit shorter than other champions (yordles are not counting)
The cameras distort it, I'm afraid. I'm 6'2". I haven't measured Jax, but he is taller than me. It's just that he tends to crouch slightly during fights, reading himself for a leap at any moment.

Ask Galio

04-22-2012

As do you, a little bit, as well.

The Brackern

04-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
((Sparring Grounds would be best. ))
((Excellent. Go ahead and post in the SG whenever you're ready, and leave a page number in my thread so I don't have to go digging for it. Things tend to move pretty quickly in there. Also, perhaps announce it in Day in Demacia, since so many from there are going to be... observing.))

Ask Shyvana

04-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Galio View Post
As do you, a little bit, as well.
A little. I leap so rarely that it really isn't for that. It's more to give me a secure footing. There's a lot of power behind my attacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Brackern View Post
((Excellent. Go ahead and post in the SG whenever you're ready, and leave a page number in my thread so I don't have to go digging for it. Things tend to move pretty quickly in there. Also, perhaps announce it in Day in Demacia, since so many from there are going to be... observing.))
((Sure thing))

Heil Teemo

04-23-2012

Dear Shyvana,

Do you have any extended family you're aware of? You're father was a dragon, yes? Dragons lay eggs. You could very possibly have several dozen siblings flying around out there.

Ask Shyvana

04-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ętherwrack View Post
Dear Shyvana,

Do you have any extended family you're aware of? You're father was a dragon, yes? Dragons lay eggs. You could very possibly have several dozen siblings flying around out there.
My father was more... human, than most dragons. No doubt he had his share of mates (hmph, men *smirk*), but as far as I'm aware, I'm the only child he produced.

Heil Teemo

04-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
My father was more... human, than most dragons. No doubt he had his share of mates (hmph, men *smirk*), but as far as I'm aware, I'm the only child he produced.
My knowledge of dragon courtship rituals is a tad rusty (read: nonexistent) but reptiles don't typically view polyamorous relationships the same way we do. You'll likely outlive normal humans by several hundred years yourself, Lady Shyvana. Your opinion of us menfolk might change in that time.

Ask Gragas

04-23-2012

Shyvana, when yer finished and all and wanna come ta Demacia, I baked the pastries and made tea fer ye, Akali an' Janna, I'll wait.

-Lady Gragas

Sushiramen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2012

Why cant you be cheaper than 6300 IP

Ask the Monkey

04-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushiramen View Post
Why cant you be cheaper than 6300 IP
I hope you are wearing fireproof clothing, summoner...