Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

st0pb0t

Senior Member

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Ah. That is a different story entirely. I'm sure Jax won't mind, unless he thinks of my true form sexually... which would certainly be a cause for concern.
Ask him anyway, if you please. I'd hate to tear a rift between you two... or get bashed with a lamppost.

You'll undoubtedly have to be nude before and after the session anyway. Best to play it safe.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

04-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ętherwrack View Post
Ask him anyway, if you please. I'd hate to tear a rift between you two... or get bashed with a lamppost.

You'll undoubtedly have to be nude before and after the session anyway. Best to play it safe.
Very well, Summoner.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

04-18-2012

Janna! Good to see you, wind mage. I've been quite good. How about you?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GizzyBear

Senior Member

04-18-2012

Dear shyvana,
I heard from kog that origin was somewhat interested in you, what are yours and jax opinion about this?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Galio

Senior Member

04-19-2012

Hello Shyvana, it seems your advice column is quite popular. Congratulations on over 100 pages.

I have another question: are there other dragons of different elements out there or are all dragons fire-based?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

04-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Trinity View Post
I've been associating with Lady Gragas. (Schklee?) He or she turns out to be beatiful on the inside.
Appearances aren't everything. Good, Summoner, I approve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GizzyBear View Post
Dear shyvana,
I heard from kog that origin was somewhat interested in you, what are yours and jax opinion about this?
He can be as interested as he wants. My love is reserved for my citystate, my friends, and my grandmaster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Galio View Post
Hello Shyvana, it seems your advice column is quite popular. Congratulations on over 100 pages.

I have another question: are there other dragons of different elements out there or are all dragons fire-based?
Despite what a few draconians have claimed, I've yet to see a dragon based on anything but fire. And thank you, Galio. I'm very surprised.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fizz

Senior Member

04-19-2012

Hey cousin, you forget I'm half dragon too.

-Chomper


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Janna

Senior Member

04-20-2012

Yes, that tea with Arthur, myself and Lady Gragas was rather nice. And those cookies she baked... She definitely has to go and ask for a position in Sinful Succulence.

Shyvana, how would you like to be with Lady Gragas, myself and Salya for tea time? Maybe after your fight with Skarner? Lady Gragas bakes the best cookies and Arthur is a very interesting wizard-in-armour, I mean, that tea party couldn't have been better with his capability of taking us all into a beautiful, windless garden and back to Demacia. We can invite the others if you would like.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Janna

Senior Member

04-20-2012

PS: Lady Gragas bakes more than cookies.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
Hey cousin, you forget I'm half dragon too.

-Chomper
Sure, but it's not like you can shoot water at people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Janna View Post
Yes, that tea with Arthur, myself and Lady Gragas was rather nice. And those cookies she baked... She definitely has to go and ask for a position in Sinful Succulence.

Shyvana, how would you like to be with Lady Gragas, myself and Salya for tea time? Maybe after your fight with Skarner? Lady Gragas bakes the best cookies and Arthur is a very interesting wizard-in-armour, I mean, that tea party couldn't have been better with his capability of taking us all into a beautiful, windless garden and back to Demacia. We can invite the others if you would like.
That sounds nice, Janna. I shall gladly join you.