Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

04-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
Shyvana,
Awesome = 99% monkey + 1% everything else
Your algebra is wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Mind coming over to my shop? I'd like to talk...and I think I need to make sure I don't explode and kill another settlement.

My thanks, dragonkin.
I suppose I could.

Ask Shyvana

04-16-2012

(Bump~)

Dear Morgana

04-16-2012

Shyvana...I was hoping to speak with you...in your shop. You know.

That one?

When are you available?

Ask Jarvan IV

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJTK View Post
I'm aware of that, but if Mundo does what he pleases and Dragons do the same, does that make him a dragon?
Or would that make all dragons Mundos?

Ask Shyvana

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Shyvana...I was hoping to speak with you...in your shop. You know.

That one?

When are you available?
Anytime I'm not in a match, I have time. Currently, not too many people have actually scheduled appointments. Humans seem to favor the walk-in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
...I should hope not.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
The universe's greatest act of kindness is that dragons AREN'T Mundos.

Heil Teemo

04-17-2012

Hm... I wonder if Orianna would pose nude for me. I mean, she's usually nude anyway, but she might have programming protection against that sort of thing...

Shyvana might eat me if I ask. I mean, I know she's said she doesn't care about nudity, but all women do...

Decisions, decisions...

Ask Shyvana

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ętherwrack View Post
Hm... I wonder if Orianna would pose nude for me. I mean, she's usually nude anyway, but she might have programming protection against that sort of thing...

Shyvana might eat me if I ask. I mean, I know she's said she doesn't care about nudity, but all women do...

Decisions, decisions...
...I have no problem with nudity that has nothing to do with sexuality, Summoner. If I'm dueling with an enemy and his pants suddenly come off, I couldn't care less. Before I got my enchanted armors, my clothes were shredded and I was completely naked after every transformation... and I don't care who saw me. But posing is an entirely different scenario. I will not pose naked for anyone but my husband... except, perhaps, for art students. But not before I discuss it with Jax.

Also, Orianna may not care, but the Ball will be angry.

Heil Teemo

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
...I have no problem with nudity that has nothing to do with sexuality, Summoner. If I'm dueling with an enemy and his pants suddenly come off, I couldn't care less. Before I got my enchanted armors, my clothes were shredded and I was completely naked after every transformation... and I don't care who saw me. But posing is an entirely different scenario. I will not pose naked for anyone but my husband... except, perhaps, for art students. But not before I discuss it with Jax.

Also, Orianna may not care, but the Ball will be angry.
... Oh! My mistake and deepest apologies. I wasn't looking to paint... well... you specifically. I wanted to paint you in your dragon form. I suppose that's still nude but perhaps a bit less intrusive.

... I just really want to paint a dragon.

Ask Shyvana

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ętherwrack View Post
... Oh! My mistake and deepest apologies. I wasn't looking to paint... well... you specifically. I wanted to paint you in your dragon form. I suppose that's still nude but perhaps a bit less intrusive.

... I just really want to paint a dragon.
Ah. That is a different story entirely. I'm sure Jax won't mind, unless he thinks of my true form sexually... which would certainly be a cause for concern.