Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ask Shyvana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

04-15-2012

Quote:
Ask the Monkey:
Shyvana,
Awesome = 99% monkey + 1% everything else

Your algebra is wrong.

Quote:
Dear Morgana:
Mind coming over to my shop? I'd like to talk...and I think I need to make sure I don't explode and kill another settlement.

My thanks, dragonkin.

I suppose I could.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

04-16-2012

(Bump~)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

04-16-2012

Shyvana...I was hoping to speak with you...in your shop. You know.

That one?

When are you available?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Jarvan IV

Senior Member

04-16-2012

Quote:
DJTK:
I'm aware of that, but if Mundo does what he pleases and Dragons do the same, does that make him a dragon?


Or would that make all dragons Mundos?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

04-17-2012

Quote:
Dear Morgana:
Shyvana...I was hoping to speak with you...in your shop. You know.

That one?

When are you available?

Anytime I'm not in a match, I have time. Currently, not too many people have actually scheduled appointments. Humans seem to favor the walk-in.

Quote:
Ask Jarvan IV:
Or would that make all dragons Mundos?

...I should hope not.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

Senior Member

04-17-2012

Quote:
Ask Jarvan IV:
Or would that make all dragons Mundos?


The universe's greatest act of kindness is that dragons AREN'T Mundos.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

Senior Member

04-17-2012

Hm... I wonder if Orianna would pose nude for me. I mean, she's usually nude anyway, but she might have programming protection against that sort of thing...

Shyvana might eat me if I ask. I mean, I know she's said she doesn't care about nudity, but all women do...

Decisions, decisions...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

04-17-2012

Quote:
ætherwrack:
Hm... I wonder if Orianna would pose nude for me. I mean, she's usually nude anyway, but she might have programming protection against that sort of thing...

Shyvana might eat me if I ask. I mean, I know she's said she doesn't care about nudity, but all women do...

Decisions, decisions...

...I have no problem with nudity that has nothing to do with sexuality, Summoner. If I'm dueling with an enemy and his pants suddenly come off, I couldn't care less. Before I got my enchanted armors, my clothes were shredded and I was completely naked after every transformation... and I don't care who saw me. But posing is an entirely different scenario. I will not pose naked for anyone but my husband... except, perhaps, for art students. But not before I discuss it with Jax.

Also, Orianna may not care, but the Ball will be angry.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

Senior Member

04-17-2012

Quote:
Ask Shyvana:
...I have no problem with nudity that has nothing to do with sexuality, Summoner. If I'm dueling with an enemy and his pants suddenly come off, I couldn't care less. Before I got my enchanted armors, my clothes were shredded and I was completely naked after every transformation... and I don't care who saw me. But posing is an entirely different scenario. I will not pose naked for anyone but my husband... except, perhaps, for art students. But not before I discuss it with Jax.

Also, Orianna may not care, but the Ball will be angry.


... Oh! My mistake and deepest apologies. I wasn't looking to paint... well... you specifically. I wanted to paint you in your dragon form. I suppose that's still nude but perhaps a bit less intrusive.

... I just really want to paint a dragon.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

04-17-2012

Quote:
ætherwrack:
... Oh! My mistake and deepest apologies. I wasn't looking to paint... well... you specifically. I wanted to paint you in your dragon form. I suppose that's still nude but perhaps a bit less intrusive.

... I just really want to paint a dragon.

Ah. That is a different story entirely. I'm sure Jax won't mind, unless he thinks of my true form sexually... which would certainly be a cause for concern.