Ask Shyvana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightsofLove View Post
Yes but being a Dragon is an amazing and awesome power... but don't you ever think that you could lose control of yourself while expressing really powerful and disturbing emotions

Sure MAYBE there are one or two sneak beasts trying to get at you but that's minor to the power which in your grasp.

EDIT: If I was you, I would fear my own powers more than any thing else
That is a very real threat to an untrained half-dragon, Summoner. My fellow half-dragons have done things as unspeakable as the whole dragons that you humans tell such grand stories about. But thanks to the Ionian meditation experts, and my own dedication to maintaining my human half, it's not a threat that's worth mentioning. I'm able to suppress my rage as easy as you would dump a bucket of water on a campfire.

I'm able to prevent myself from attacking despicable members of my team on the Field of Justice, when at the height of my fury. I'd say I have complete control of my true form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokithe****ed View Post
Thank you for your time Shyvana I have one last question I must ask and you will have quelled my inquiries for now.

There are quite a few champions in the league at this point and all have them have their own sets of skills and talents. However I am curious as to whom you believe does not belong in the league? Do note that this question is on their skills not any personal grudges or how you feel about where they are from.
Tricky, tricky question, Summoner. There are some champions that I despise, but many of the ones I don't particularly like, I also don't hate. It's not the Demacian way to disrespect people just for the sake of it. But since you asked...

Heimerdinger. He's a brilliant man, but he's so frail and weak. He's a scientist, not a fighter. One of the best of all time, don't get me wrong, but he's a scientist. The second someone gets past his guns and shrugs off his other tricks, what happens to him is almost an act of cruelty. He should be designing arenas, not fighting in them.

Annie. Annie is a child prodigy. The fact that she can do what she does at such a young age is nothing short of amazing. But the thing is, she's just a child. I'm not saying she isn't lethal, I'm not saying her kills are just luck, or anything like that. She is incredible. Her talents should be nurtured, and she should be given every opportunity to grow into her full power. I'd teach her a thing or two myself, if her and my fire abilities worked in a similar manner. But... she's just too young. She's talented, but she just isn't a true champion yet, in my opinion.

lokithedamned

01-18-2012

I must thank you for your time Shyvana the information you have given me is very helpful. You have answered all my questions and now must take my leave for now, however I will be back with more question when more information needs gathering. Till then, be well and good luck on the Fields of Justice.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-18-2012

Hm. Here's a question. What do you think about Morgana? She's always called a Noxian, but in reality, she's merely a citizen. She has no political ties, right? So what do you think about her?

Zabrio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2012

Hello,

I am an Ionian summoner who has been a fan of aggressive champions for as long as I remember, Mainly summoning Renekton Irelia and Udyr until you joined and I've got to say, I'm very impressed. Everything about you shows your raw power and aggressiveness, even your "joke" is intimidating (and did make me chuckle the first time I heard it). That being said, I have recently taken a liking to champions who play a more support or tank type role such as Alistar and Leona and I've been wondering. Which champions do you prefer taking a support role alongside you in the fields of justice?

Ask Shyvana

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsaalyo View Post
Hm. Here's a question. What do you think about Morgana? She's always called a Noxian, but in reality, she's merely a citizen. She has no political ties, right? So what do you think about her?
Hello, Tsaalyo.

You're right, Morgana is not technically a Noxian. As far as I'm aware, she doesn't much care for any of the issues here on Runeterra. She cares only for gaining the power to destroy Kayle. The problem is, from what we know about the civil war of their dimension... suffice to say, I see great parallels between Demacia and Noxus, in Kayle and Morgana's sides. I don't know enough about their civil war to judge it, but I've seen how Kayle fights, how she acts, how she speaks, and I've seen the same things from Morgana. First impressions haven't done Morgana any favors, that's for sure.

What interests me is how spiteful Morgana is. When I've laned with her, she has always told me her strategies for how to win against our opposition. Every single time, I get to hear her plan. That's fine, Luxanna has made me used to that. The thing is, Morgana doesn't say "this is what we need to do to win." No, she tells me what to do to "make them suffer". She tells me what to do to "bring them pain, without mercy." She almost spits those words as she says them. And the thing about that is, I can relate. That's exactly what I feel when I enter my true form, filled with the fury and wrath of a dragon. Morgana seems to have that mindset at all times. She has the heart of a dragon, that's good, but she also has the mind of one. She's been twisted by her power, and now seems to almost be fueled by hatred. I'm sure you understand why I don't exactly trust her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabrio View Post
Hello,

I am an Ionian summoner who has been a fan of aggressive champions for as long as I remember, Mainly summoning Renekton Irelia and Udyr until you joined and I've got to say, I'm very impressed. Everything about you shows your raw power and aggressiveness, even your "joke" is intimidating (and did make me chuckle the first time I heard it). That being said, I have recently taken a liking to champions who play a more support or tank type role such as Alistar and Leona and I've been wondering. Which champions do you prefer taking a support role alongside you in the fields of justice?
Hello, Zabrio. Victory for our allies, Ionian.

Thank you, my mother taught me that joke.

I greatly respect Leona. Like Garen, I know she will never be the weak link that breaks our vanguard. She stares all opposition in the eye and never backs down. Her mindset is a little too passive for my liking, but when I lane with her, we both know that no team can break us. My first choice to lane with me in a support role is Leona, easily.

I'm happy to lane with Ionia's own Karma. A smart summoner purchases regenerative items for me, but Karma's healing abilities and shield are a great help. What I really love, though, is when she casts her spirit bond trick on me. Combine that with my burnout, and no enemy can escape my fury. ...I also quite enjoy making Karma's inner warrior come out. Karma is always so calm and tranquil. There's something refreshing about seeing her run after me at that unnatural spirit bond speed, casting an explosive shield on me and flinging a fistful of razors while I rip apart our opponents. That woman is not as passive as she seems. She's a true champion. I like that. Plus, as you Summoners put it, "I lack crowd control". Karma's spirit bond can slow down an opponent enough for me to burnout right on top of him.

Janna. Obviously, she and I have VERY different mindsets. She's almost childlike. Fear not, I've told this directly to her. She giggled in response, and then we had tea. But she has amazing power, and she has two solid abilities - the power to provide me with a strong shield, and the power to greatly slow down my opponent. She allows me to easily catch my prey, and fear no attack during it. I wish she had the power to use her 'monsoon' trick more often, but it's an amazing ability regardless.

And finally, of course, Luxanna. She's a good friend, and a brilliant tactician. Plus, her skills help me a great deal. She can slow and stun my targets, allowing me to attack them easily. Her shield isn't as powerful as some others, but any little bit helps. Besides, not much need for a shield when your opponents are utterly helpless. Sadly, Luxanna is usually tasked with the middle lane, so I don't have the privilege of laning with her too often. But when we do, we almost always win.

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

01-19-2012

Lady Shyvana,

How does it feel to turn into a dragon? When you do, do you manage to keep all of your sanity, or does some rage-empowered vestige of yourself manage to take over?

In all Sincerity,
Summoner Spicy Jack, the Bard of Bilgewater

Ask Shyvana

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpicyJackTheBard View Post
Lady Shyvana,

How does it feel to turn into a dragon? When you do, do you manage to keep all of your sanity, or does some rage-empowered vestige of yourself manage to take over?

In all Sincerity,
Summoner Spicy Jack, the Bard of Bilgewater
Hello, Jack.

Physically, it's all a blur. You feel a brief rush all over your body, like freefalling. At the same time, you feel a surge of primal emotions. Rage and fury, so powerful that all I can do at the moment of transformation is release a gutteral roar. Everything around you suddenly feels puny and weak, and pretty much everything makes you angry.

Thanks to the Ionian meditation experts that Prince Jarvan had meet me during my first week in Demacia, and my own efforts in nurturing my human side, I can maintain my sanity. I will not let my dragon side stand in the way of representing Demacia on the world stage.

randy780

01-19-2012

Dear shyvana

thank you for your opinion on malzahar I want to ask what do you think
about the others void champions

leirynot

01-19-2012

Dear Shyvana, your joke in the League has always made me want the question answered, what DOES happen when a dragon sneezes?

Ask Shyvana

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowrandy View Post
Dear shyvana

thank you for your opinion on malzahar I want to ask what do you think
about the others void champions
Well, keep in mind that I haven't studied all the League's champions enough to know who is and isn't associated with the Void. If memory serves, there's Malzahar, Kassadin, Cho'gath, and Kog'maw, correct?

From what I know about Kassadin, he got too greedy for knowledge, and found an ancient Void worshiping city. The Void tried to warp him like Malzahar, but somehow, he resisted, and now controls the Void and its powers. Based on that, his will to survive is clearly immeasurable. He is on the side of justice, so I respect him and what he does. Though, he does deserve a hard smack. There are some things we aren't meant to know. He could have easily become another Malzahar.

Cho'gath is a vile creature. He tries oh so hard to strike fear in the hearts of his opponents, so I take pleasure in being on opposing teams as him - I tremble before no opponent, not even a twisted abomination like him. I don't know what Cho'gath is doing on Runeterra, but I suspect he's trying to spread the power and influence of the Void beyond that ruined city in the south. If he wants to do that, he'll have to go through me. And that's something that just won't happen, Summoner. Even vile creatures of the Void tremble before the power of a dragon. And really, how laughable are these "dark gods" of the Void? No disrespect to Teemo, but if even he can kill Cho'gath with his little dart gun, that certainly says a lot about how much of a "dark god" Cho'gath, and all the Void creatures, are.

Kog'maw is just... disgusting. He reeks of vomit, and he uses it as a weapon. He's a hideous creature whose 'passive ability' should be that he's so disgusting that his opponents shy away from touching him. What disturbs me is that some people have referred to him as cute, likening him to a dog, or something. Some people have mental problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leirynot View Post
Dear Shyvana, your joke in the League has always made me want the question answered, what DOES happen when a dragon sneezes?
Hello, Leirynot.

Pretty much exactly what you'd expect. Flames, and lots of them. Thankfully, this doesn't happen when I'm in my human form.