[[Looking for a "Not-Community-Canon" roleplay]]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ratana

1 Week Ago

Here's the rundown. I am looking for a small, quiet, roleplay. Actually I was looking for a group of people looking to roleplay as those from Piltover [and maybe one little Zaun-born named Jinx] exclusively. That's it. A fun little plot about the aftermath of Jinx dropping the treasury on Vi. Simple as pie. Some of those here requested that I do so in a more organized fashion.

I would like to note that NONE of the events that would be happening in this thread or progression of threads would be considered in any way shape or form connected to the Community plotline/progression/canon. It's just a little something for fun. You would get to play this character you request in this threadline only, or a threadline of your very own. Your plotline, or character would not be welcome in the rest of the community forums unless they specifically state otherwise.

Here's the list of people I would like to see. I would also like to mention that I am not looking for any Original Characters.

Caitlyn
Preferably someone who would be willing to roleplay Caitlyn and Vi in a romantic sense, or at the very least is willing to endure Vi having a one-sided crush on the Sheriff.

Jinx. Much mischeif to be had.

Jayce, while not part of the Piltover PD he's their "hero" and probably would respond to an attack on his City-State.

Further than that, not looking for anyone else. Wouldn't mind an Ezreal or Heimerdinger or whatever if you can make a plausible reason for them to be responding to the scene of Vi clawing her way out of the rubble of the treasury.

I'm not going to ask you to make a smurf and change your summoner name, or anything of the sort, just, reply below if you are interested. If not, have a nice day. Thank you for your consideration.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

1 Week Ago

((While I'm not going to join this due to having work and being involved in several threads already, I'm going to point out that if people continue being sticklers about the entire thing, you're more than welcome to RP as the daring Pi and her sidekick, Catlin chasing after the elusive Linx with their ally Jake to help them.

d=

Anyways, good luck with the RP!))

Kuronan

6 Days Ago

(( I'd like to say, interestingly, that our current Vi actually flirts with Caitlyn every now and again. NOT TRYING TO SAY YOU HAVE TO ROLEPLAY WITH THE CURRENT VI, but a nice little nugget of trivia.

I wish you luck in finding participants now that you are politely asking for people who may be interested in joining in your roleplay. ))

Ratana

6 Days Ago

[[Hey there, still looking for people on this, obviously, so just a quiet little bump.
Also, if you have any questions on this little plotline thing but don't want to commit yourself to joining, feel free to post those as well. I'm happy to answer.]]

Ratana

6 Days Ago

_
|_|
( )
( )
( )
( _________ )
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
|_|_|_|_|_|

This was meant to be a cupcake, ascii art does not stay formatted apparently

bump ]]

Ratana

5 Days Ago

[[ Once last bump before work is here. I'll reply to any responses I may get when I get off work in about seven or eight hours.

So in the meantime

Here's a cupcake, just, don't get caught in Caitlyn's trap. ]]

Kuronan

5 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratana View Post
[[ Once last bump before work is here. I'll reply to any responses I may get when I get off work in about seven or eight hours.

So in the meantime

Here's a cupcake, just, don't get caught in Caitln's trap. ]]
Kuronan quickly notices the trap and quickly levitates the cupcake off it, then triggers the mechanism to prevent anyone from getting caught in it and enjoys the Cupcake on his way to do other things.

AskCorpMundo

5 Days Ago

((I've recently took an interest in a Vi x Caitlyn stuff, so I would very much like to join. Just two questions - One, do we need some special programs like Skype to RP, and two, will we all have fixed characters, so someone will be Vi, someone will be Cait, and if yes, how will we decide who gets to RP as which character.))

Ratana

5 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskCorpMundo View Post
((I've recently took an interest in a Vi x Caitlyn stuff, so I would very much like to join. Just two questions - One, do we need some special programs like Skype to RP, and two, will we all have fixed characters, so someone will be Vi, someone will be Cait, and if yes, how will we decide who gets to RP as which character.))
Okay, so, you caught me like right after I went to work, so sorry about the delayed reply. I would /prefer/ to keep it on the forums. However, if that's not possible [meaning if for some reason our threads are bogged down or people keep up with this habitual downvoting of my posts] I would probably move to possibly email or actually, Chatzy would work if you've ever heard of that. It's an online chatroom host, and so long as you're active in it, they stick around for a good long while. Only because forums and things allow for people to post while one, or more, people are offline. That way you don't get stuck waiting on ever person in the rp to get online to do your post to make sure they receive it.

As for champions, yes, it would be one person plays one particular champion. I don't mind people picking up more than one champion, if it makes sense to the story line, so long as they are not picking up a champion already laid claim to in this set of threads. I will be picking up Vi.

As for choosing who plays who, it will be basically a first come first serve basis. /However/ I will be asking for a role play sample of about a paragraph or so. A role play sample is basically, a normal post made for the purposed of me gauging your general ability as well as your understanding of the champion. Once I give you the okay, that character is yours for the purposes of our roleplay. ]]

Again with the downvoting? This is getting tiring guys ]]

Ratana

5 Days Ago

[[ And one last bump before I go to sleep. I'll try to reply to any followups or new questions in the morning before work ^^

Also if you've not already seen it
Trials of the Poro It's soooo cute]]