Ask Rugged Garen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Garen

06-17-2013

As he emerged from the patch of brushes, Garen stood tall and proud.

"Greetings, summoners, Demacian citizens, and everyone else. I am Garen Crownguard, leader of the Dauntless Vanguard. Many of you have seemed to develop an interest into knowing more about myself, and I am happy to entertain your questions and comments."

Garen brushes himself off with his gloved hand, then adjusted his hair to make it part in the middle.

"Come forth! You shall find honor in asking and listening."

Dear Urgot

06-17-2013

((Oh goody, a new Garen!))

Ask Garen

06-17-2013

((Yay! I'm honored to be a part of this community! ^_^))

Dear Urgot

06-17-2013

((One of the bad things about most of our Garens not sticking around is I am Urgot.

I need someone to hate.

;_; ))

Ask Quinn n Val

06-17-2013

Dear Garen Grownguard,

While I respect your will and dedication to Demacia, Valor and I have a hard time respecting you in particular, you are a strong and capable warrior, but it seems as if you do not think for yourself, you're too by the book, and that is not a good thing, you act as if you are a puppet to be manipulated any way your higher ups want and don't give say into what you truly believe in.

All I'm saying is try making your own decisions every now and then, sometimes going straight by the book isn't the best way to accomplish things

Demacia flies on Valor's wings

- Quinn

Ask the String

06-17-2013

((warning - Keep your eye out for stray acid hunter missiles.))

Sona, having nothing much better to do now apparently, decided to visit with a fellow Demacian Garen. It had been a while since she actually had a chance to speak with the vanguard.

Her melodies quickly filled the area and announced her arrival as she approached Garen's room (brush?). Once Garen was within appropriate speaking distance, she smiled, "Hello there Garen. You busy right now?"

Ask Garen

06-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
Dear Garen Grownguard,

While I respect your will and dedication to Demacia, Valor and I have a hard time respecting you in particular, you are a strong and capable warrior, but it seems as if you do not think for yourself, you're too by the book, and that is not a good thing, you act as if you are a puppet to be manipulated any way your higher ups want and don't give say into what you truly believe in.

All I'm saying is try making your own decisions every now and then, sometimes going straight by the book isn't the best way to accomplish things

Demacia flies on Valor's wings

- Quinn
Garen read through Quinn's letter, and furrowed his brows at it's contents. At first, he was furious as to how Quinn addressed his devotion to his ways, however he gave Quinn's words some thought. Perhaps, he should try something new... right about now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
((warning - Keep your eye out for stray acid hunter missiles.))

Sona, having nothing much better to do now apparently, decided to visit with a fellow Demacian Garen. It had been a while since she actually had a chance to speak with the vanguard.

Her melodies quickly filled the area and announced her arrival as she approached Garen's room (brush?). Once Garen was within appropriate speaking distance, she smiled, "Hello there Garen. You busy right now?"
((Keeping watch.))

Garen heard the melodic strings of Sona's famous musician, Sona. Garen had taken delight in listening to her tunes, and Garen was hit with a little nostalgia as he remembered it had been a while since he last heard them. Remembering Quinn's letter, Garen forced a smile worthy of his audience's eyes.

"Ah, Sona. What a pleasant surprise. I am not busy at the time. Do you require my aid?"

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2013

((*throws daggers into Garen's chest* DIE!))

A sealed letter would arrive for Garen. The address read it was only form the Institute. The writing would be in red... ink? If was the color of blood.

Quote:
Oaf of Demacia

Tell your sister to stop spreading lies about me and you. She is an annoying little girl, and if she doesn't stop soon, you may be an only child.

I will kill you some day. Do you hear me? Stupid league...

-The Sinsiter Blade

PS: The record stands 49 to 47. I'm up. Hah. Lose more.

Dear Urgot

06-17-2013

((I'll do you one better, Kat. He's MINE.))

*On a day he is out and about, alone, an Acid Hunter comes from behind Garen, embedding in the thick shoulder plate of his right arm. A small note is attached to it. The sender is obvious, but nowhere to be found.*

Quote:

Garen,

That was a warning shot.

You are condemned to die, MIght of Demacia.

If or when this League collapses, say your prayers, boy.

-Urgot

Ask Garen

06-17-2013

((My, so much attention. ^_^))

Being hit with projectiles and threat messages from the front and back, Garen crumpled the messages, and silently fumed. This Urgot. How did he manage to slip past Demacia's defenses? Unthinkable. A crab-like blob of flesh with mechanical hands is not something you mistake for another Demacian patron. On the other hand, Katarina. She'll be tasting the full weight of his Demacian Justice very, very soon.

"Just you wait. I will deliver swift, righteous vengeance upon you two!"