Ask Annie: The Dark Child

1234511 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lil Bearcharmer

05-12-2014

So many presents Annie thought to herself, clutching her bear tightly. I can't wait to open them all. At that she began dashing around the room tearing open the boxes, laughing as she pulled out toy after toy for her to play with, stopping only when she heard a knock at her door.

"COME IN!!!" She shouted, not really paying attention to who it was.

A young page boy entered "Ms..uhh...Ms.Annie, I have a message here for you from the institute."

"Oh yay." Turning she dashed over and snatched the piece of parchment. After a moment of struggling with some of the larger words she frowned. "What does it mean when it says 'required to entertain all guests in a manner be...befitting my station.'?"

"Oh...well that means that you must behave yourself." The boy said, his confidence growing.

Annie blinked and her frowned deepened. "I am nice, YOUR MEAN." At that the parchment burned up, Annie threw it at the page who ran out of the room just in time to avoid the fire ball that washed against the door. She angrily turned to the new pile of toys, with a stomp of her foot they all burst into flame.

Annie giggled, hugging Tibbers, as the flames died down and, taking a handful of soot, when to the door and wrote "Now Accepting Vizitors."

PSYCOsanches589

05-12-2014

((Well...good thing I wasn't very far with the last annie otherwise i'dbe alot more upset about having to start over.)) Becker walked just inside annie's door in his usual fashion of walking without bending his legs looking around at the room

BloatedBile

05-12-2014

dear annie,

does brand smell like burning? what do you think of him?

-bb

Lil Bearcharmer

05-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSYCOsanches589 View Post
((Well...good thing I wasn't very far with the last annie otherwise i'dbe alot more upset about having to start over.)) Becker walked just inside annie's door in his usual fashion of walking without bending his legs looking around at the room
Annie was sitting on a rug supposedly studding her lessons. In actuality she was completely ignoring the book, and playing with Tibbers. Looking up at Becker she blinked. "Uhhhhh...who are you?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloatedBile View Post
dear annie,

does brand smell like burning? what do you think of him?

-bb
A slightly singed paper would be sent out reading.
Quote:
TO BB,

I don't know, I guess. He is on fire all the time. He is really fun though, he like making fires just like me and tibbers, I don't really talk with him though. Hey maybe I should, thanks for the Idea!!.

-Annie
The handwriting was sloppy, but readable.

PSYCOsanches589

05-12-2014

"I'm Becker. I'm on the search for friends. Yet I only run into meanies...and meanies must be dealt with...which I do....with my one true companion sticky." he pulls out his shank "This is sticky. Say hello sticky." silence "Oh...don't mind his silence...he's shy around new people. He not very open since most people are mean to becker."

Lil Bearcharmer

05-12-2014

Quote:
"I'm Becker. I'm on the search for friends. Yet I only run into meanies...and meanies must be dealt with...which I do....with my one true companion sticky." he pulls out his shank "This is sticky. Say hello sticky." silence "Oh...don't mind his silence...he's shy around new people. He not very open since most people are mean to becker."
Annie giggled "Your funny mister, we'll be your friend, come sit down and play." She said pushing her book to some far corner of the room, to be forgotten about.

PSYCOsanches589

05-12-2014

"Yay! Becker's first real friend!" he quickly sat down across from her."

Lil Bearcharmer

05-12-2014

Quote:
"Yay! Becker's first real friend!" he quickly sat down across from her."
Annie smiled wide and held up Tibbers. "Silly, you made two friends, me and Tibbers." She began to play with Tibbers, making him walk around, lighting little sections of rug on fire. Though the league, having this in mind, had fireproofed it.

PSYCOsanches589

05-12-2014

his smile brightened more as he began treating sticky like a toy

MorphinMallow

05-12-2014

"Friends.....",a voice coming from the hallway. After only a moment, a young boy arrives at the door and asks in a little saddened way, "Can I also be your...friend?" The young boy tries to smile, but he only shows a fake one.

1234511 ... 13