So Long and Thanks for All the Fish, Old Forums.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Viper

10-05-2014

You probably have noticed that I haven't been making a lot of posts recently for RP'ing, and for that I do apologize, but I wasn't sure whether or not I should wait for the new forums. So! I'm going to be going through the RP's that I need to reply, put a link in for the new forum, and go from there.

To be frank, I'm not sure how successful a Reddit style RP is, but I'll be more than willing to give it a shot.

For all the years that I've spent here with all of you, it's been fun. Let's see what the future has in store for us and hope to see either there or around and about. Let's do the best that we can, and I know I'm blatantly breaking a rule but I figured I can do one act of rebellion on the old forum before they disappeared.

Bonne nuit, sweet forum.

-GV

Tundra Fizz

10-05-2014

I sensed fish ><>

I've never really posted here in the Role-playing forums, but I sincerely hope that the RPs will be able to successfully continue on in Riot's new Board system.

Delmegar

10-05-2014

Love you GV!

BTW, when/if I get Dark Phoenix's LEgacy up, you better get in it!

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2014

Y'know... I was trying to think of a drawing to do in relation to the old forums dying, but I can't think of a way to properly draw the forums that would work....

But, my dear forums... We have had a lot of memories together, and its sad to see you go... But perhaps another day we will meet again.

... But probably not. .__.

Ahwell. See all you peeps on the new boards!

SwiftWinged

10-05-2014

As with all good things, an end must come.
(Can something hit me up with a link to the new boards? I obviously missed out on a lot.)

Krizonar

10-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftWinged View Post
As with all good things, an end must come.
(Can something hit me up with a link to the new boards? I obviously missed out on a lot.)
Here you go my friend.

Ask Starchild

10-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverling View Post
Y'know... I was trying to think of a drawing to do in relation to the old forums dying, but I can't think of a way to properly draw the forums that would work....

But, my dear forums... We have had a lot of memories together, and its sad to see you go... But perhaps another day we will meet again.

... But probably not. .__.

Ahwell. See all you peeps on the new boards!
Draw a wooden board stabbing some neat forms with a rusty nail.

KBS Delovas

10-06-2014

Name:  c ya nerds.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  40.1 KB

Ask The Widow

10-06-2014

Good bye, old boards.
http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/...ch-d4q2gv2.jpg