Some kind of balance

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rutank

12-30-2011

Some kind of balance, To the ****** trollers. If someone gets repeated reports then they should be put into a separate algorithmic bracket and play among themselves. Really, last 9 or so games i win my lane (usually top solo) and either mid sucks and trolls after dieing 3 times before they hit lvl 3 or bot lane is just retarded and get killed. I know people have bad games but how is it that i usually either go extremely positive solo lane and then die to ganks b/c team fed soo hard or just positive (i.e. no deaths good cs, or only 1 or 2 kills). LIterally i went from 1468 to 1352 and none of those games were my fault.

Asrrin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2011

kinda like a forum hell ban where trolls are the only ones other than other trolls who see their own posts so they think they are actually trolling, but really are just trolling each other. I'd pay to see something like that in LoL.

Rutank

12-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asrrin View Post
kinda like a forum hell ban where trolls are the only ones other than other trolls who see their own posts so they think they are actually trolling, but really are just trolling each other. I'd pay to see something like that in LoL.
Yes quite indeed, so that they're thinking they're s0o0o0o cool and think they're going to enjoy trolling but instead just play a bunch of ******* like themselves. Then they quit life b/c they found out LoL boned them and they kill themselves.