The Quality Guides Project

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twigg

07-19-2010

I support this thread.

Twigg bump for great justice.

[Edit] I nominate Benadryl Jackson's Twisted Fate guide. http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=81135

[Second Edit] Note to OP, condon's MFing Cho'gath guide, although extremely good in terms of teaching the mentality, is lacking in terms of skill levelling and item builds. Therefore, a note should be made next to the guide cautioning the use of the item build and skill build. Once again, the thought processes and mentality thought in the guide are still EXTREMELY USEFUL.

SilentStrike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2010

First off, Great Idea, thumbs up! I would suggest one thing though. as your list grows, subdivide into champions so we can see which champs were nominated, which guides were nomitated, see who needs guides to be nominated and such.

Secondly:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicidalPankake View Post
Advanced Annie- Be the Boss by Sniperness

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=143730

I played a decent Annie before reading this guide, now I'm roughly 3x better. It goes over runes, summoner spells, skill order, item build, gameplay, and advaned techniques.
I nominate this guide also. This is a huge help for annie and is a very well written guide. He pretty much goes through every aspect.

alsowikk

07-19-2010

Uh can I nominate my item guide? I mean it's only meh but it helps some people alot. Of course someone else will have to verify if it's good or not, but I think it's worth a look.

EDIT: It is a shamefull recomendation but I see way to many malady zerker Yi's not to put it here

Solomon Kain

07-19-2010

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=116863

Best Tryndamere Guide.

Thanks bitterz.

Bill The Bubble

07-19-2010

I nominate Hyfe's Guide to the Competitive Nasus, The MFing Cho'Gath, and Gotta tank 'em all: a comprehensive guide to Amumu. The last one helped me a lot on my game with Amumu.

Sure, they're already up there, but they need more nominations.

AIM7Sparrow

07-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentStrike View Post
First off, Great Idea, thumbs up! I would suggest one thing though. as your list grows, subdivide into champions so we can see which champs were nominated, which guides were nomitated, see who needs guides to be nominated and such.

Secondly:

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=143730

I nominate this guide also. This is a huge help for annie and is a very well written guide. He pretty much goes through every aspect.
*Tear* Aww shucks you guys!! I feel so warm and fuzzy inside.

MovieMunchie

07-19-2010

Hyfe's Guide to the Competitive Nasus
Hands down best guide I've read.

Akal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2010

I wish Leaguecraft weren't always down so I could read that Nasus guide...

berzerk dragon

07-19-2010

ANNOUNCEMENTS
I have now added a shameless plug section! You think you have the best *insert champ here* guide bar none? Well, I still can't let you nominate it. However, I can make it easier for people to find it so they can see how good it is for themselves. I will personally be screening each shameless plug request for integrity because nobody needs a ****ty guide cluttering up my project.

In other news, Hyfe's Competitve guide to Nasus is burning rubber on it's way to master list-dom as expected. With a whopping 8 noms, Hyfe's guide has over twice as many nominations as the second most nominated guide, Advanced Annie: be the boss and only 2 nominations from being the first official Quality Guide (not that it wasn't practically official anyway lol). Huge props to Hyfe, keep up the good work bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentStrike View Post
I was already planning on doing this, so fear not fellow LoLer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill The Bubble
I nominate Hyfe's Guide to the Competitive Nasus, The MFing Cho'Gath, and Gotta tank 'em all: a comprehensive guide to Amumu. The last one helped me a lot on my game with Amumu.
Le'Gasp! Now I don't have to shamelessly plug my own guide! Thankee moosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akal
I wish Leaguecraft weren't always down so I could read that Nasus guide...
Leaguecraft is up, quick! Read it before it gooooeeess!

BigBlueFish

07-20-2010

I'll nominate Hyfe's. It's been an amazing help as I learn how to play Nasus.