The Quality Guides Project

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Excubitoris

07-17-2010

I nominate the Oppenheimer guide.

Lots of in depth info and great tactics.

Thth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by berzerk dragon View Post
Hmm, this is going slower than I expected. I think I'll loosen the rules a bit and see if that nets me more responses. Perhaps I should also advertise in a more active board (say, General Discussion) because I know that there is potential for massive support for this project. Good idea?
You should stay in Guides & Strategy, as those that care about this project would be the ones reading this board. Finding a way for greater participation should still be attempted before loosening the rules, however.

berzerk dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-17-2010

I haven't actually touched the rules yet. I'm perfectly fine with staying on this board, but I'm out of ideas on increasing participation. Suggestions are very welcome!

LaMilton Taeshan

07-17-2010

I'll throw in a nomination for Hyfe's guide as well.

The How to Zhao Guide is very well written, however I'm gonna test the build/runes some more to see how well they work.

Also, waiting to see how much changes with Xin's inevitable nerf.

IronMongrel

07-17-2010

Are there any good Twisted Fate guides?

no name Cola

07-17-2010

I found a decent Kassadin guide that explores mostly all of his viable builds.

Advanced Kassadin Guide

http://www.gamereplays.org/leagueofl...sadin-chimaera

AIM7Sparrow

07-17-2010

I like and support this idea. I'd like to suggest using a different or extra criteria though. A guide should have a certain +rating to be accepted. The problem with nominations is that in all actuality it doesn't really solve anything. A bad player could've read a bad guide and thought it was awesome and nominated it. The other problem is that most people are just too lazy. I would highly recommend doing something about the nomination system.

Niņo Precioso

07-17-2010

Thumps up to the Cho'gath guide. It indeed gave me the most fun ever playing as any Champion.

Lokes

07-19-2010

Rammus: Master of Assists by bguggs is a good one in my opinion: http://www.leaguecraft.com/strategie...ter+of+Assists

Crazy Demon

07-19-2010

I nominate the Advance Annie Guide- Be a Boss