Come the F*** on Riot, REALLY?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oo Dark Kloud Oo

12-08-2011

I've now spent, 1hour and 20 minutes getting 4v5 teams. Each team resigned at about 20. That's 4 F**K**G games wasted. Can you guys do better about people leaving in game PLEASE? It's really a big fu**ing turn off. You guys need to create a /vote and /ban button so the players can do it instantly. Some kind of banhammer. Because clearly, no one gives a **** about report after the stupid freakin match is over. By then, it doesn't even matter, you're too pissed to even care so you rage instantly after. You know this, and so does every other player who has been on the bad end of a 4v5.

Eotw

12-08-2011

It's your own fault for not reporting them. Although LeaverBuster should be hitting them soon.

You'd have to have a pretty low elo to have so many leavers...

Also, are you sure you weren't already losing when they left? That may be the reason they left in the first place.

InfinityDread

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-08-2011

I think that putting the ban option in the players hands is a bad choice.... it will be abused. I hate it as well when i get leavers dont recall 4 in a row though (unlucky) i think it will take a bit of time for the reports to start making an impact (at least hopefully) and in conjunction with the tribunal clear up this problem.
I pretty much always report afk unless they were complaining of lag or something before (then its questionable)

Oo Dark Kloud Oo

12-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eotw View Post
It's your own fault for not reporting them. Although LeaverBuster should be hitting them soon.

You'd have to have a pretty low elo to have so many leavers...

Also, are you sure you weren't already losing when they left? That may be the reason they left in the first place.
Eotw, good ****** nozzle response. No fool, as soon as we entered, The person would leave or go afk for the entire match. It's Normal mode. And I do report but clealy 1 person reporting does nothing.

Eotw

12-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oo Dark Kloud Oo View Post
Eotw, good ****** nozzle response. No fool, as soon as we entered, The person would leave or go afk for the entire match. It's Normal mode. And I do report but clealy 1 person reporting does nothing.
Well, if it was right at the beginning, then it's just bad luck. Although it's not like 4v5 is hopeless... if the 5th person comes back, it's still do-able.

DoubleSin

12-09-2011

No point in having a level 1 champion come back 15 minutes later when everyone is level 15. What's he going to do? Feed or be useless for another 20 minutes while he catches up? In my experience unless it was an immediate relog, that DCed player is useless.

More often than not the player completed champion selection and their mommy told them to get off the computer during loading screen or they got distracted by something shiny. Ridiculous either way. Tribunal won't see this person for months anyway, I was just in there and cases are being judged from 3-4 months ago. By then who gives a ****?

LateralGrudge

12-09-2011

Now that we know HE was in tribunal, we can totally discard his rage as more proof of negaive attitude

PikaRioCed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2011

If anything I'd like to have more leavers and new players because there's a higher chance that they'll be on the enemy team than on mine.

Derk Black

12-09-2011

This is moot. 4v5 is not the end of the game. That's two solo lanes. If some one drops then profit early game and push hard.

Craddlerobber69

12-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateralGrudge View Post
Now that we know HE was in tribunal, we can totally discard his rage as more proof of negaive attitude
you read it wrong. he said he was just there, as in he was logged onto the tribunal and the cases he was looking at were months old.