Best 3150 for a NOOB

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kenshin Akira

12-30-2011

I'd say pick Gangplank if you're unsure and do not want to wait out a few more rotations. He's relatively easy to pick up and play, and he's quite versatile. You can play him as a jungler, you can play him in the top lane, I've even seen Support Gangplanks running around on occasion.

Erieya

12-30-2011

Thanks for the replies. Mostly I tend to go mid or the occasional top and push both. So far seems like alot of people like Gangplank?

Loonaii

12-30-2011

If you wanna play mid I like heimerr but he has a high skill cap IMO learning were to place turrets when to hit w and how to land the stun so it actually stuns is hard but when u get it down do rewarding

InglouriousCobb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2011

Urgot. One hit with his Noxian Charge and you can shoot them even when their in the fog of war, its totally amazing. He has a high learning curve, but learn him early and he will never lead you astray. In addition to being one of the best early laning champions in the game, used well he has amazing utility in team fights: slow, armor reduction, damage reduction, and swap positions.

Corrupt Angel

12-30-2011

karthus or kassidin if u like ap

ThatSriLankanKid

12-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin Akira View Post
I'd say pick Gangplank if you're unsure and do not want to wait out a few more rotations. He's relatively easy to pick up and play, and he's quite versatile. You can play him as a jungler, you can play him in the top lane, I've even seen Support Gangplanks running around on occasion.
This. GP is like 2.5 champs in one (he's not really allthat good at support) so I would recommend him because of the IP efficiency of purchasing h im. No one wants to jungle? Gankplank. No one wants to Solo top? Tank/Critplank. No one wants to support? Supportplank. He can snowball hard and carry games if fed and this combined with his versatility make him the perfect champ for normal solo queue.

Samiam22

12-30-2011

"Best 3150 for a noob"

Then recommends Karthus and Shaco.