Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best 3150 for a NOOB

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Erieya

12-29-2011

Yes you heard it. Imma noob. Now lets move on. Im nearly to the 3150 IP mark. Like one more bot game and Im there. So far Ive bought a few cheaper champs and my favorite BY FAR has to be Morgana. The range on her Q is ridonkilous (lol). Anyway, that in mind, what are you guys favorite 3150IP champs? Im not much on melee champs. Been stickin to champs like moregana and veigar and such. I have an idea what Imma spend my IP on but Im really looking for some input.

KrystalSundancer

12-29-2011

If you like Caster Champs, I'd recommend Lux.

Laser Beam FTW!

Karthus and Sona aren't bad either. Sona is welcome champ on most teams. Karthus is strong but a little tough to handle. (Could get yelled at if your no good with him)

Bioooootch

12-29-2011

Of the 3150 group I personally like Shaco for jungling, Gangplank for solotop jung, Sona support.

If you truly cannot decide just play the free rotation champs until you find one you like and buy them.

StraightUpMid

12-29-2011

just play the free champs un till you find someone you like don't take other people opinions they can't know how you play or who you like. Just find someone out of the free champs look at The spotlights or some game plays on YouTube and find out

7thcloud

Recruiter

12-29-2011

learn the hypercarry: karthus

Fawkes

12-29-2011

gp is really fun and fairly straight forward... and he's a pirate

Henebethoe

12-30-2011

Xin is op if you like assassins

cerealsmok3r

12-30-2011

morde cozz his #1

Vv SaintFatal vV

12-30-2011

Mine has gtta be Rammus

NoobInACan

12-30-2011

Heimer is a fun champ to play and his strong early game should help keep you from getting stressed out early which was a problem for me when I first started playing.