The School of Champions High School

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

scrapmetal7

12-29-2011

My other forum was more of a idea forum but this one is a actual story

Why was I accecpted into this school? Let me explain what happened.
You see I'm the new kid at this school called The School of Champions High School.
And everyone there have special skills and me, well I just am a normal kid.
Let me take you though my first day of school. I was walking to school today and when I got there I saw a bunch of freaks walking in to the school! There was this one girl there that had nine tails! There even was a bird made of ice walking into the school!
When I got inside this little fish like creature greeted me "Hello my name is Fizz I'll be showing you around the school today."
"Um....ok." I said back.
"Whats your schedule?" Fizz asked me.
"Lets see I have Science first." I replied.
"You have it with me,it's down the hall and 3rd room on the right,you need to check into the office for some classes that at this school you choose on your first day." Fizz said.
"Okay see you then." I said and then I walked into the office. I should of choosen my electives more wisely.
The office workers all had purple robes on and little orbs that they used aparently like computers. "Um hello I'm here to for the electives that i need to sign up for."
"Ok here are some papers that you need to fill out."said one of the office workers"And you need at least a weeks worth of an after school activity."
I filled out the papers the to main ones were dominion or summoner's rift.I filled out dominion then there was a sub catagory capture or defend.I went capture. Finnaly there was a sub sub catagory that was speed or full out attack. I went with speed.
With the after school activities there was the robotic's club which I didn't want to be crowned a nerd,a magic club yet again I didnt want to be crowned a nerd, the fighter's club and I didn't want be killed my first day of school (rember this statement), and finnaly the marksmen club which sounded like i wouldn't be a nerd or killed.
Now on to my science class. When I got in I saw a high school student actualy teaching the class."Take your seat sir,and call me Mr. Heimerdinger."
I sat down next to Fizz."Whats up with this?" I asked him.
"We made model rockets last week and our usaul science teach got hit by one, and our school couldn't find a substitue so he started teaching the class." he replied.
"Okay class today we will be making a turrent and its due before class is over." Mr. Heimerdinger said.
"What! I cant make a turrent before class is over!" I told Fizz.
"Do what I do take something you know how to make and put a twist on it, I usaully get a C+ or B- but its a pass." stated Fizz.
"Okay thanks Fizz." I said to him.
So I got a straw, a small thing that blows air,some spitballs,and turned it in.
"C+ sir its fires slowly and weakly but it is original." said Mr. Heimerdinger.
I couldn't believe he just said that was original,then i saw everyone else's, half the people turned in the ice bird because if you poked it at a certain area it coughed up a ice ball. Although Fizz made a remote control sprinkler. The only guy that got an A was this guy called Viktor. He made a robotic hand that fired a lazer!
Some of may classes ill skip but ill tale you some details. Like in biology this guy was fasinated by the blood of a frog when we disected it. Fizz told me that rumor has it that he killed two guys just for the blood.
In english the teacher freaked out beacause this guy in a spiked shell only said okay.
Lunch was kinda interesting altough these weird monsters named Kog'Maw and Cho'gath ate almost everything. Kog'Maw even ate a table!
Now gym class is where things were when I really started to see that I didnt fit into this school
We were playing dodgeball today and this is what our gym teacher said "Since our school board, Riot games, is taking away dodge we are going to play dodgeball while we still can."
I got put on a dodgeball team with a bunch of little people but one of them had a hand cannon! Just then I noticed that Fizz was carrying around a trident all day.
One little person with camoflauge on said"Remeber,there is no I in Teemo I mean team!" Yet again I saw a good perk to being on the little people's team, one of them had a robot!
When the actual game started I found out i was in the middle of a warzone I mean that kid who is obsessed with blood instead of doing a matrix move he sank into a pool of blood to dodge a ball. Then the little person with a cannon shot it and the person who was hit flew and hit the wall of the gym. A ball was thrown at Fizz but he just jumped on his trident and dodged it. Of course a guy with a shotgun aimed at me and fired a dodge ball at my face. I have no idea what happened the rest of the class.
Now to my choice of electives and how it was a mistake. I was with that little camo person, the guy with a spiked shell, and a pirate like woman. So basicly you put on a pair of shoes,run to a point, and "channel" until you capture it. Sounds easy right? Wrong.
Aparently they have defence class at the same place at the same time as speed capturing and they have dummies that they beat up for practice and they sometimes mistake us for the dummies and beat us up.
The first time this happened to me I think I died, litterary, I all the sudden appeared into a room with that camo little man."My name is Teemo and right now we're dead."
"WHAT!?!?" I screamed.
"Dont worry we're about to respond" Teemo said
Before I could say another thing we teleported back to the classroom.
As of the Marksmen club, well thats the only thing at the school that i can fit in at. I could throw anything accuratly. A rock? Done.
A knife? Done. A axe? Done. So you get the point but i couldn't do anything special.besides throw them.I couldnt throw them faster,stronger, or poisoned.
It sucks being the normal kid at a weird school
P.S. Day 2 out now

Magister Gir

12-29-2011

ok so far ok you didn't mark yourself ubberly powerful but a normal person and just picking out your classes but I would of lol'd if Fizz had put like a kick me sign on your back being a prankster but his first day there Fizz shows mercy I like it and so far so good XD

Edit 1: well after reading the finished version I honestly got a good laugh out of this and was impressed at the insertion but not a powerful person or person who instantly gets the hot girl. You did a great job with descrbing on what would happen in a dodgleball match but I was just waiting for Jax to come in and just dodge everything and then whirl a bunch of dodgeballs as a counter XD

scrapmetal7

12-30-2011

it's done just so everyone knows this is not based on actual events
P.S. If this gets good reveiws i might make a day 2

PNDA

12-30-2011

Kinda funny how some one else had the same idea as me.
One part was that twitch tried to go invis and ditch class when blitz pulled him back through the wall (cause you know league physics anything can go through walls and back)

scrapmetal7

12-30-2011

i didnt see your Pnda but i would love to read it if i could get a link

PNDA

01-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapmetal7 View Post
i didnt see your Pnda but i would love to read it if i could get a link
Never wrote one, suck at grammer and spelling im more of the idea kinda guy

scrapmetal7

01-04-2012

I'll probably write day 2 saturday in American

Elsaliss

01-04-2012

You need to work on your editing more. You have uneven spaces and haven't capitalized the starting of sentences nor 'I'. It makes it look unprofessional and a bit sloppy on the eyes to read. It's a good concept and plot you have here (I will say that) and a good story so far but if you take the time to edit, it will become a great story.

Aracnii

01-05-2012

The School of Champion's of High School... isn't that like:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DepartmentOfRedundancyDepartment

Sorry this troper couldn't resist. Great story though!