Ask Lux

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Samiam22

12-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Dear Luxanna,

How do you do? There's something I wanted to ask you...

Will you marry me, and live happily forever and after with me?

-Secret Admirer who is Certainly not Ezreal
Dear certainly not Ezreal.

I am truly, truly outraged that you decided to end our wonderful friendship this way.

-Certainly not Taric.

The Nice Boat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ętherwrack View Post
Dear Luxanna Crownguard

I would be deeply appreciative if you would stop wearing such repugnant perfume while you participate in League battles. It by itself tastes horrible, but further spoils the otherwise intoxicating flavor of your intestines.

Cordially, Cho'Gath
I am glad you feel the same way, dear Cho'gath. Chomper has fallen ill many times from the repulsive scent of Luxanna.

-Fizz

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-04-2012

Many Summoners have strong opinions about outfits you should wear on the Field of Justice. Two in particular seem to be very popular:

1. Sailor Moon, or a similar Magical Girl/Schoolgirl uniform.
2. Hextech

What's your opinion on those options? Would you wear either of them?

Jamaree

01-05-2012

Dear Lux,

I wish to hear what you think about Xin. Is it hard to draw up a conversation with him or is he honestly a really nice guy off the Fields of Justice because personally, a shiver runs down my spine everytime I have to stand up against him on the battlefield, it must take great strength to knock up some of the heavier champs with such ease.

Ask Talon

01-05-2012

Dear Lux,

I have been asked by Graves to deliver the following message: "I hope you don't plan on dyin of natural causes."

Is there bad blood between the two of you?

Summoner Shadow.

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

01-08-2012

Lady Crownguard,

Being a member of the fairer ***, I figured that you would be able to help me with my predicament. I have fallen for a champion of the League, and she is quite possibly the girl of my dreams. She and I have a very good working relationship, and I enjoy conversing with her off the Fields of Justice. However, there is a small issue: our interpretation of the law. You see, I was raised in Bilgewater, and after a while I developed the belief that sometimes it is necessary to break the law to either maintain it, or ensure that the balance between Law and Chaos is kept at its equilibrium. She, on the other hand, believes that the laws should be followed to the letter, and I don't want to wind up in the bad pair of handcuffs.
I suppose that my question is: What approach should I take in order to ensure that she and I have our happily ever after?

In all Sincerity,
Summoner Spicy Jack, The Bard of Bilgewater

randy780

01-11-2012

dear lux

what you think about the war between noxus and demacia

LastCenturien

01-11-2012

You discussed the story behind your Finalis Funkeln ability before. I was wondering how does it's name tie into the use of the ability (i.e Finalis Funkeln actually translates to Final Sparkle in german) when you said it was an ability was suppose to be used for illumination before?

WapDaddy6

01-14-2012

Lux, I have a question...
DOUBLE RAINBOW.............WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

Not Olaf

01-21-2012

Dear Lux I have a lot of question that needs answering.

What do you say to a political marriage between yourself and someone from Noxus? Say Le Blanc? Imagine if it can unite the two kingdom and everyone will enjoy the peace to come until one of you divorces.

In such a relationship who is on the top and who is on the bottom?

When you feed the enemy team what goes through your mind?

How do you feel about gay marriages? And say if you found Wukong proposing to Garen and he became your Brother in Law how would you feel about being family with a talking monkey?

Imagine if you were going on a camping trip to Zaun Beach with fellow Ionians and Noxians but because there wasn't enough room in the Ionian van you had to hitch a ride with Noxian campervan and your stuck with Cassiopia, Katarina, Urgot, Sion, Swain, Le Blanc and Talon how would you go about breaking the ice? Would you talk about rainbows and how Sion's skin color matches one of the two colors of the rainbow?

What do you think about the political state of Diremaul and it's current inhabitants?

If one day Garen came home with Frostmourne strapped to his hand how would you react?

If you can invite one Hero from Azeroth to represent Demacia in the League who would it be and why?

In your opinion, you of whom studied the arcane arts and should be intelligible on supernatural matters, what do you think happens when two Night Elves reproduce? Would they be in bear form or cat form or half and half with a bit of humanoid form?

If one day Lok'farians (Imagine if there were an army of UN-CCable Vikings) decided to launch a full scale invasion over Demacia with the help of Noxus and Ionians who decided they don't like Demacians anymore, how would the Demacians retaliate? Would they force the Yordle army to march against her enemies?

Do you agree Ninjas are faster than Light?