Ask Lux

12345612 ... 26
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anrel

12-30-2011

That Ezreal, he's a fine gentleman don't you think?

Ask Lux

12-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegacyOFtheVoid View Post
What do you think of Jarvan?
Do you look up to him as a role model?
Do you think he's an overconfident prince
or
Do you admire him?
As Prince of Demacia, I fight not only for Demacia, but for him personally. He is the leader to our forces, and I, along with Garen and Xin Zhao, will fight for him till the day we shall die.
Yes, I do admire Jarvan. He owns the strong qualities to being a proud and powerful Demacian, whilst showing that we do not back down and we will fight for the good of our city.
-Lux
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anrel View Post
That Ezreal, he's a fine gentleman don't you think?
Dear summoner Anrel,
Ezreal is a nice fellow, but he spends too much time digging in the caves and looking for artifacts.
Not to mention he keeps telling me I belong in a museum.
-Lux
PS: I don't think Ezreal bats for my team, if you get me.

Sillybro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2011

Hello! It's Sillybro here to message you something from your fellow colleagues in the institute.

"Hello Luxa-........ What? No one calls her that!? Why!? It's her real name!..........

Anyways! I've heard that you've open up an advise column huh........ Please remember that fighting for Demacia in the League doesn't mean that you can lollygag anytime you want in this...... crazy contraption you call..... "hex-ternet"!"

Huh....... I guess it's not a question..... oh well~

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2011

Greetings, dear Lux.

Just for the sake of writing here, I'll ask you about Finales Funkeln - I'd like to know the origins of that spell, if it is not a grand secret.

Meanwhile, I'll deliver one of your answers to a certain Grandmaster Explorer.

Sincerely, former summoner Eredale.

P.S. I have delivered. You should have seen what happens when one uncautiously facepalms with a powerglove on.

Ask Lux

12-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sillybro View Post
Hello! It's Sillybro here to message you something from your fellow colleagues in the institute.

"Hello Luxa-........ What? No one calls her that!? Why!? It's her real name!..........

Anyways! I've heard that you've open up an advise column huh........ Please remember that fighting for Demacia in the League doesn't mean that you can lollygag anytime you want in this...... crazy contraption you call..... "hex-ternet"!"

Huh....... I guess it's not a question..... oh well~
As of late, I haven't been summoned to the fields of justice as often as I used to.
There has been rumor of some tech-maturgy man being introduced into the League. They say that not only did he invent the dear robot Blitzcrank, but he also turned himself into a machine!

I'm guessing people have chosen to summon him for his new powers and capabilties on the FoJ, and so I have time to spare for a little gossip and advice. A girl can only spend so much time keeping her magical makeup organised you know!
-Lux
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Eredale View Post
Greetings, dear Lux.

Just for the sake of writing here, I'll ask you about Finales Funkeln - I'd like to know the origins of that spell, if it is not a grand secret.

Meanwhile, I'll deliver one of your answers to a certain Grandmaster Explorer.

Sincerely, former summoner Eredale.

P.S. I have delivered. You should have seen what happens when one uncautiously facepalms with a powerglove on.
The spell you know as Finales Funkeln was one that I discovered in an old magic book, back in my old home in Demacia. It had to do with powerful bursts of light capable of illuminating acres of land.
Of course, it only seemed fitting that I learn and master the technique, and adapt it to me own brand of magic. I am a light mage afterall.
-Lux

PS: Tell Ezreal to drop by for some magic-enhanced moisturiser. It should smoothen out his face and sooth the sores. Maybe I can apply some sort of concealing spell cover it up better, not unlike the ones I used to use to conceal myself in broad daylight back in my mage training!

If he's lucky, we might even have a little chat and I can pretty him up. You know how those type of boys like to impress one another. Ehehehehe.

Samiam22

12-30-2011

Dear Lux.

I've noticed that you and Morgana share magic that seems so similar in nature. Coincidence? Or are you really trying out what the Fallen Angel can do for yourself?

Summoner Abyss

12-30-2011

Dear Lux,

I'm a Summoner from Demacia, and cause of that i take pride in summoning you and your brother and others hailing from the great city state.

My question is, when you are summoned to the Fields of Justice, who do you prefer to partner up with to ensure victory, or are you like Warwick prefer to be a lone wolf and keep to yourself on the fields. Look forward to many more victory's with your magic.

-Summoner Abyss

Ask Lux

12-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samiam22 View Post
Dear Lux.

I've noticed that you and Morgana share magic that seems so similar in nature. Coincidence? Or are you really trying out what the Fallen Angel can do for yourself?
Morgana is a rather sour puss, isn't she? All that dark goth-esque attire. As pretty as her purple is, it all clashes with anything but my spellthief outfit. But onto magic, shall we?

I do admit, I did "steal" her dark binding ability and enhance and transform it to become my own type of spell. I removed quite a bit of its power in order to lighten the spell to become pure, but because of this it has the weight to transcend beyond the first target and onto a second.

Apart from that it must be pure coincidence. The rest of my magic is learnt from my education and training from when I was back in Demacia. I would never dabble in creating poisonous soil,or putting others souls in shackles to bind them where they stand. That's too dark for someone like me. I use my magic to illuminate the enemy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summoner Abyss View Post
Dear Lux,

I'm a Summoner from Demacia, and cause of that i take pride in summoning you and your brother and others hailing from the great city state.

My question is, when you are summoned to the Fields of Justice, who do you prefer to partner up with to ensure victory, or are you like Warwick prefer to be a lone wolf and keep to yourself on the fields. Look forward to many more victory's with your magic.
-Lux
-Summoner Abyss
Oh hello there summoner Abyss. I'm used to sharing my mind with you, having been summoned so often.

In the lanes on summoners rift, I do rather enjoy the mid lane by myself. Whilst my abilities have support qualities, I prefer to focus them on a single champion. I have faith in my strength and abilities, and don't feel the tug of requirement that Sona, Soraka or Janna get in supporting with soothing heals and gusty displacements.

Hoping you'll summon me to the fields once more,
-Lux

st0pb0t

12-30-2011

Dear Luxanna Crownguard

I would be deeply appreciative if you would stop wearing such repugnant perfume while you participate in League battles. It by itself tastes horrible, but further spoils the otherwise intoxicating flavor of your intestines.

Cordially, Cho'Gath

Jaykoboy

12-30-2011

Dear Luxanna,

How do you do? There's something I wanted to ask you...

Will you marry me, and live happily forever and after with me?

-Secret Admirer who is Certainly not Ezreal

12345612 ... 26