Ask Lux

1234511 ... 26
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Lux

12-29-2011

Hi there summoners,
An itsby bitsy teensy while back, Leblanc, the deceiving leader of the Black Rose opened up an advice column.
I do not wish to bring about an ill attitude about dear Leblanc, but I fear maybe her advice isn't as illuminating as it could be.

So I, Luxanna Crownguard, have decided to bring some wonderful advice to all of you curious summoners!

Quote:
Dear Lux,
Lately I've been a bit down, what can I do?
- eatmyturtles
Stay positive!
-Lux

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-29-2011

I notice, when you die on the Field of Justice, you disappear in a flash of light. I wonder, when you cut your hair, does the fallen hair also disappear like that?

Ask Lux

12-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsaalyo View Post
I notice, when you die on the Field of Justice, you disappear in a flash of light. I wonder, when you cut your hair, does the fallen hair also disappear like that?
Dear Tsaalyo,
What a wonderful question you ask me! When I "die" on the fields of justice, it is because my body and mind have reached their capacity, and thus whatever magic remains bursts out of my body in a colourful explosion.
It's quite elegant really. At least in comparison to that barbarian Tryndamere, whose sword impales him upon dying.

As to my beautiful, golden hair. It acts as normal hair would when cut; it falls to the ground and becomes a thing of the past. Though my hair still retains a beautiful shine to it, even in it's deceased state. It's just that lustrous.
-Lux

PS: The secret is to use some magic in combination with an organic shampoo. Some of those chemicals can be so harsh on the hair!

Moofins

12-29-2011

I am curious on how one actually steals a spell. Is it simply stealing a book with words on it or is it something more mental?

Jaykoboy

12-29-2011

Which color do you prefer; chartreuse or crimson?

Ask Lux

12-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lMuffinsl View Post
I am curious on how one actually steals a spell. Is it simply stealing a book with words on it or is it something more mental?
Stealing a spell is a rather simple, but icky process. You have to learn the knowledge behind a spell, and then change it into something that is your own. It's like you're almost learning from them, except theyre not your teacher, or at least not willingly.

That's how I learnt my Light Binding spell. I had to investigate the dark, twisted Morgana and learn the terrible magic of her Dark binding. I then used my bright, illumination magic and my natural magical prowess to transform and advance the skill beyond what I had learnt from her. Hehehe.
-Lux
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Which color do you prefer; chartreuse or crimson?
To pick between them I'd have to go with chartreuse. It's less of an eye sore, plus crimson reminds me of that flaming red-head Katarina.
Noxians have always been a bit out there, but I'd never do that to my luscious hair. Unless that's natural, then I pray she gets something done about it, ahahaah.
-Lux

Waafu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2011

What are your thoughts on your Demacian compatriots in the League? While we're at it, what was it like for you to see your brother again after so many years?

I Flip Desks

12-29-2011

What are your thoughts on that commando outfit you wear and did you know it contains a hidden ability against Leona. All of Leona's sun abilities do 1 less damage. This is the same for ALL commando outfits.

Ask Lux

12-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waafu View Post
What are your thoughts on your Demacian compatriots in the League? While we're at it, what was it like for you to see your brother again after so many years?
All I can say is, for Demacia!
We all stand together and fight for our city like the proud warriors we are.

As for Garen. We may be brother and sister, but ever since Garen left for the army, and thereafter the League, we've been distant. The reunion was short and sweet. We are both champions in this league and there isn't much time to get to know each other when you're constantly being whisked away and summoned onto the fields of justice.
-Lux
Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAMackTruck View Post
What are your thoughts on that commando outfit you wear and did you know it contains a hidden ability against Leona. All of Leona's sun abilities do 1 less damage. This is the same for ALL commando outfits.
I only wear that muck of a thing if dear Garen, Prince Jarvan, Xin Zhao or that friendly sentinel Galio dare wear them as well. It is beyond hideoudious and it's quite an embarrassment to don.

Oh yes, I am well aware. It is unfortunate I couldn't embedd some kind of magical spell into all my armour to protect me from the sun. I need to keep this soft skin protected you know! Moisturiser just won't cut it sometimes, I need to take precaution.

But dear Leona and I are good friends. We often enjoy having lunch together, as long as she puts that ghastly armour away, it's constantly reflecting sun in all directions and it makes it hard to stare her in the face. Poor dear always thought she was ugly before I told her the true reason people couldn't stare at her.
-Lux

VoidBro

12-30-2011

What do you think of Jarvan?
Do you look up to him as a role model?
Do you think he's an overconfident prince
or
Do you admire him?

1234511 ... 26