Riot we need a true SOLO queue draft normal.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aiden1

12-29-2011

Either I insta lock in blind pick so I can play what I want or I do draft and end up 4th or 5th pick literally every game because premades get clumped around the top. Every draft game is a premade group i get stuck with, just give them their own darn queue so the elo system can work properly in normal.

Emeraldw

12-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiden1 View Post
Either I insta lock in blind pick so I can play what I want or I do draft and end up 4th or 5th pick literally every game because premades get clumped around the top. Every draft game is a premade group i get stuck with, just give them their own darn queue so the elo system can work properly in normal.
I get what your saying and I can sympathize. That said, elo isn't a factor in normal games and they do want teams to work together. I guess we need to get people to play with us :/

Tarogato

12-29-2011

Glad I'm not the only one that's literally always last pick in normal games, and people always are chewing me out whenever I state a preference for a champion/role in the beginning. =/

Felipe Lek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2011

instal lock is so dumb anywhere!

Harries

12-29-2011

I'm always last pick!!

argonKK

12-29-2011

Now it all makes sense! I was wondering why I was always 4th or 5th pick in normal draft...

The annoying thing is that the pre-mades simply ignore whatever preference I have, and force me into support. After they fail miserably, they'll find a way to blame me.

I love this game.

Tarogato

12-30-2011

I don't think premades are "clumped at the top". Whenever I duo or 'trio' queue with buddies, we're almost always at the bottom and a pug is first pick. I think some of us just have pot luck and as we all know, pots were nerfed. =P

0din234

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarogato View Post
I don't think premades are "clumped at the top". Whenever I duo or 'trio' queue with buddies, we're almost always at the bottom and a pug is first pick. I think some of us just have pot luck and as we all know, pots were nerfed. =P
the first phase of this draft process will provide the inviter of each team with the opportunity to ban the use of three champions. In unranked/normal draft, a random player will be selected as team captain; although, if the team contains a premade, they will be put first.

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Draft_mode

AJStarhiker

01-01-2012

I don't think unranked/normal draft is quite that random. If it was, each person should have a 1 in 5 chance of being in any given slot. I can say right now I think I can count on one hand the number of times I've been higher than 4th out of far too many games for it to be truly random.