New champ to buy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

uberlando

12-29-2011

I finally got 6300 IP, and im looking to get an ad carry, but not something to squishy like cait.
Any recommendations and why?

Felipe Lek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2011

Lee Sin so fun but a little hard to play ;]

Syllogistic

12-29-2011

A non-squishy AD carry? That's a real tough one.

@poster above: Lee Sin falls off late game, so not really a carry.

I'd say Graves is probably the least "squishy" ad carry, as true grit makes him a little beefy, and he can escape ganks fairly well with W + E

WayneKingftw

12-30-2011

Buy 2 Mordekaiser so 2 times huehuehue and 2 times morde es #1 in Brazil.

BurnTheFeeder

12-30-2011

Kog maw is extremely squishy, BUT his survivability can be better, because he has an aoe 60% slow, and excellent range to make it difficult for enemies to reach him. Otherwise, graves is the closest thing. Issue is, a durable, ranged AD carry is something of an oxymoron. Tryndamere if u dont mind melee..... All i can think of now.

InglouriousCobb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2011

Grab Urgot and some runes. He is not exactly an AD carry but more of an anti-carry. He can do a pretty good off-tank build while still having high damage. Plus his utility in team fights is amazing: slow, armor reduction, damage reduction, and swap.

Corrupt Angel

12-30-2011

sona is best carry in game without a doubt

KrystalSundancer

12-30-2011

You could just buy Tryndamere or Gangplank, than put everything into getting Runes. That way you beef them up to be better early game and mid game you get your items faster to be devastating.

If you are intent on wasting ALL of your IP than I suggest Graves. He has more HP than Cait, less range too but still very good to use in a lane.

I'll also suggest Vayne, she's actually squishy but that Ult roll looks fun.