It s Yorick Time

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Forestgreen02

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2011

More try hard yoricks, lol. Love how everyone jumps on yorick ship yet they keep losing to ranged champs, and Morde or anyone with half a brain that will harass you out of lane and kill you if you tried to poke everytime.

Zzym

12-30-2011

the thing is , i don t usually play champs considered OP . i mostly play hard champs or weird one .

For once , i wanted to try a bot that would be real mean and considered OP .

I do bot often with soraka and i have some success providing my team can actually hold top . I play heim bot too , wich is quite fun . I just want a new bot and Yorick seemed nice . Although im thinking about buying kennen instead now .

Kennen looks fun , some burst , nice mobility and ok defence (not as squish as other champs) .

Forestgreen02

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzym View Post
the thing is , i don t usually play champs considered OP . i mostly play hard champs or weird one .

For once , i wanted to try a bot that would be real mean and considered OP .

I do bot often with soraka and i have some success providing my team can actually hold top . I play heim bot too , wich is quite fun . I just want a new bot and Yorick seemed nice . Although im thinking about buying kennen instead now .

Kennen looks fun , some burst , nice mobility and ok defence (not as squish as other champs) .
Tbh, I don't find ANY champs OP besides Graves, because of his kit is just too good for SR. yes SR champs that are stronger than others in every way are considered OP for me, and will apply in Dominion. More mobility doesn't mean OP, it just means they're weaker in fights or geared towards very specific tasks. Yorick is not OP, but I say he's tryhards because people are too dumb to realize other champs have just as much potential as him whether its bot or top fights.

Zzym

12-30-2011

i think some champs are very op . well , maybe not op , but easier to stomp others with .

I mean , take rammus , it s easy to dominate with him . (and i know , there is ALOT of bad rammus , but bad players will always exist) .

I m just kinda out of option . I ve got many champs and i m getting a bit tired of em and i d like to have someone new . And since no one wants bot and im actually ok at bot , well i want champs that are good at bot .

I do have ryze , but i prefer to play him top . Ahri is a skill shot champ , wich i suck at . I played Ez and i got stomped ... HARD lol Heim and soraka are real fun . Always fun to see some champ try to kill me cause they think soraka will be an easy kill only for them to die . The rage is satisfying

Yorick seem fun to play . Nice sustain and very annoying ult . But as i said , right now im more leaning at buying kennen . Been watching vid of kennen on youtube and the lil yordle looks fun to play !