It s Yorick Time

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JeryC

12-29-2011

Go go yorick!

Oozra

12-29-2011

go go power rangers !

i mean ...

huh ...

*run in shame*

IS1429332aa9b633

12-29-2011

Manamune takes too much time to charge, is expensive and you don't get a lot of damage out of it.
It's better to start with prospector's blade for damage, then get a tanky mana item (glacial shroud, catalyst)
By being tanky early, you will be able to harass the enemy more easily.

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2011

I used to run Manamune, But I find is better to run 9 in utility for mana and get Mp5/level seals for mana.

ZallKlos

12-29-2011

Enjoy Yorick vs Yorick bottom

IS1429332aa9b633

12-29-2011

@WaterD103: nah, even without mana regen, it's fine, get some HP/level seals instead.
Just zone the health pack to get it.

The first time you'll go bot will be a little bit hard because of the mana problem, but it's not that bad. You have 2 choices: you can kill your opponent, or you can stall until you can buy a mana item (glacial shroud or catalyst). Your opponent should be in the same situation, unless he bought a tear (and he will deal less damage)

Darmival

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2011

Manamune is fine for Yorick.

Manamune
Cdr Boots
Spirit Visage
Trinity Force
2 situational items of choice

performs reasonably well

IS1429332aa9b633

12-29-2011

Do as you wish...
I was doing that before too... Then I lost to another Yorick who was playing a different build.
I tried without Manamune and I never lost against another Yorick again, especially when he buys a tear first to get Manamune.
By the time he finishes Manamune, I'm already pretty far into Frozen Heart, it means he deals very few damage to me. And when/if he starts Frozen Heart, I'm already buying Last Whisper...
By not buying Manamune, I'm one step ahead of him.

DramaticBear

12-30-2011

Don't try to fight Volibear's.

They will wreck your ****.

Kalarepa

12-30-2011

OP acts like Yorick is some crazy original idea. While he's one of the most popular solid champs for bot lane.