Im going to get stuck in ELO Hell and its pissing me off

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asrrin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2011

remember that the same exact thing is happening to the other team statistically as often (technically more if you believe you are better than your current elo). So if you are better than your current elo, you should be pushing this advantage when the other team feeds or afk's and secure a win. if you can't do that consistently, then maybe it simply means you actually are playing at your elo.

Necr0ph

12-29-2011

yea i wish i was at 1200, every game I play has disconnects or people that dont understand the importance of wards or team fighting. really hate elo atm and im not sure I want to continue trying till I get a group of people for 5's.

Parrots

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2011

Huehue. Easiest way to carry yourself out of "ELO Hell" is to get good at an AP carry and then just dominate mid. Going mid as an AP carry allows you to gank either bot or top and you can reverse the flow of game like that.

MrWassup

12-30-2011

Hold on... You have 8 loses, with 6 because of AFKers and 2 because of trolls, then you have another legit loss. I'm not good at maths, but that doesn't add up...

Yippppeeekiyayy

12-30-2011

It's weird, I've played 25 games so far in ranked, I'm at around 1250 and I've seen a total of maybe 5 AFK/leavers/disconnects.

You guys must be really unlucky...