why tribunal -.-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Welcome2HookCity

12-27-2011

when i got banned first for tribunal it was 3 months but i found out that it was false so... it was a week... then i got banned 2nd time i admit that 1st ban i was spamming noobs when they surrendered so i understand but the second ban i didnt know why the hell i got banned for and 3rd ban i made sure i was behaving so its those ****en nerds and kids who report me for saying"gg noob" and get reported when THEY harrassed me, i avoid languages and fights so im clueless why im banned i think the tribunal banned costed me 1 month and a week banned total time > **** you kids

Rengar was taken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2011

Based solely on how you acted here I can see why you got banned. the forums is not the place for this sort of thing emailing customer service is. What can we the people of the forum to determine if your right or wrong in your beliefs besides what you say? We cant go off your side alone. Even if we could see both sides, what power do we have to change the outcome?

Paparazzi

12-27-2011

No wonder you got banned.

Kazfiel

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaphetS006 View Post
when i got banned first for tribunal it was 3 months but i found out that it was false so... it was a week... then i got banned 2nd time i admit that 1st ban i was spamming noobs when they surrendered so i understand but the second ban i didnt know why the hell i got banned for and 3rd ban i made sure i was behaving so its those ****en nerds and kids who report me for saying"gg noob" and get reported when THEY harrassed me, i avoid languages and fights so im clueless why im banned i think the tribunal banned costed me 1 month and a week banned total time >:( **** you kids
QQ more, i feed on your tears.

WalterCronkiteJr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-28-2011

I'm gonna pretend like the post wasn't a troll and answer honestly.

Dude you desperately need to reflect on your actions more than you need to ask questions about being punished.

Mk5StrikerEureka

12-28-2011

Just read the summoners code of conduct... If you follow it, you will be ok.