Terrain discrepancy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kingfrannie

12-28-2011

In summoner's rift, there is a path leading to middle lane on blue teams side thats right in front of middle lanes first tier tower. It is the path coming from the blue golem buff where the mid leasher tends to usually comes through after they had leashed the blue golem. For some reason, when a purple team champion runs through this path they are always hit by the tower. No matter hard they try to avoid it, they still get hit. Whereas on the opposite side, on the purple tower, a blue champion can run past without being touched. I find this to be a minor bug, but it does sometimes gets annoying. This should be fixed.

thepantsparty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2011

wat

Taylion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2011

Yet despite how many times things like this are brought up, the answer to the problem is presented as "Unlock your camera", usually ended with "noob" or something similar.

I only try that when I'm blue.

Biffels

12-29-2011

Definitely possible to get by both turrets without being hit. Just went and tried it. I will admit it is MUCH easier to get by the purple turret. With the blue one you just have to lead your champ around the corner by clicking a lot. Sort of like how you can get around the corner next to the 2nd mid turret.