Jarvan IV's future queen: Shyvana.

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dizizu

01-06-2012

I suppose it would depends on how Demacia views dragons... Does anyone know how Shyvana is treated outside the League, or more importantly within Demacia? I could see Demacia viewing that a dragon blooded heir would invite tyranny, but I suppose they could also like the fact it provides strength and security to the thrones legitimacy to rule.

Ask Shyvana

01-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Katarina View Post
The truth shines. Though I'd qualify them more evil.
Spare us your lies and propoganda, Noxian. Shouldn't you be off washing the blood of Ionian children out of your clothes? Or did you force the survivors to do that for you?

Jaykoboy

01-06-2012

I think Jarvan should hook up with some Noxian princess. THAT is how you keep political ties.

Ask Katarina

01-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Spare us your lies and propoganda, Noxian. Shouldn't you be off washing the blood of Ionian children out of your clothes? Or did you force the survivors to do that for you?
I forced the survivors to do it for me, of course. And then I ate the youngest of the children. Babies are delicious.

Jaykoboy

01-06-2012

Too...many...asks! Can't...support...self...much...longer...the agony! The pain! Why must there be so many?

Elite Midget

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
I think Jarvan should hook up with some Noxian princess. THAT is how you keep political ties.
Garen beat him to Katarina and Jarvan follows the Bro code so...

Ask Katarina

01-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Too...many...asks! Can't...support...self...much...longer...the agony! The pain! Why must there be so many?
Too much woman for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Midget View Post
Garen beat him to Katarina and Jarvan follows the Bro code so...
I'm not with Garen, he's too loyal to those Demacian tyrants. Demacian society is so judgemental and condescending. They'll doubtlessly try to force Jarvan to marry Lux. It would, however, bring me great amusement to see Jarvan forced to marry a Noxian...

Not like you can force the willing, though. There are plenty of high-caliber women in Noxus, even dress-and-jewelry-loving princesses. I'm sure it wouldn't take long to find someone worthy of him. Noxus is Noxus, after all.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Katarina View Post
I forced the survivors to do it for me, of course. And then I ate the youngest of the children. Babies are delicious.
I sense sarcasm.

Magma Armor0

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralisimoMeow View Post
but wouldn't that lead to tyrrany when people learn a sense of inferiority to the "dragonborn" and eventual political corruption?
Fus Roh Dah?

Nekron9

10-04-2012

All hail The Dragon Queen of Demacia !

1234567 ... 8