Jarvan's future Queen?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

Senior Member

04-28-2013

Don't you guys agree that Shyvana is best suit Jarvan as his queen? I believe Riot should change their lore in to lovers later in the lore or wife and husband. I'm sure Shyvana is secretly in love with Jarvan, I mean what kind of women wouldn't love a man who safe her life and give her a home? Jarvan got the body and the look, include his background.

There's many fan out their love Jarvan and Shyvana together.

In Arts

http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Lea...vana-331594894
http://browse.deviantart.com/art/GG-...eart-356170558
http://browse.deviantart.com/art/LoL...iden-322482210
http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Lov...ueen-342965744

Here's epic.
http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Shy-vana-355035560
http://browse.deviantart.com/art/J4-holic-335958171
http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Lov...etch-311554147

In Role Playing forum

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...20878&page=135
Then
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...20878&page=139

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...20878&page=162

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...20878&page=137
Then
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...20878&page=139
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...20878&page=112

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...59249&page=356


In Fan made stories.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1742246
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...shyvana+jarvan




If you guys like it or agree please up vote and support.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morec0

Senior Member

04-28-2013

I really want to see some lore tension between Shyvana and Quinn (who pretty obviously also has eyes for Jarvan IV). Of course, the Shyvana loves Jarvan bit has always just been something of a rumor and fan-ship, with Riot actually seemingly pushing Quinn and Jarvan I think it's safe to say that they'll become an item instead.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IceHound

Senior Member

04-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morec0 View Post
I really want to see some lore tension between Shyvana and Quinn (who pretty obviously also has eyes for Jarvan IV). Of course, the Shyvana loves Jarvan bit has always just been something of a rumor and fan-ship, with Riot actually seemingly pushing Quinn and Jarvan I think it's safe to say that they'll become an item instead.
I doubt Quinn is interested in J4, and for him in general, I'm pretty sure it's just going to be an arranged marriage of a foreign nation leader/high member of Demaica. Most likely an Ionian should it be a foreign leader. J4 could have a chance if he was willing to step down from being a king for Shyvana(because I'm sure Demacia's standards would never allow him to marry a dragon while being a king), which has been by real life kings who wanted to marry widows, so I don't see why he wouldn't do that same.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

Senior Member

04-28-2013

Shyvana for Jarvan's future Queen Can have good result for all Demacians, it would bring them pride and honor.The Lightshield bloodline is already the stuff of living legend. Imagine the addition of dragon blood.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IKILLINGYOU

Member

04-28-2013

shyvana


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SunshineAndSpite

Member

04-28-2013

Demacia is a pretty political place. I think that if J4 did get married, it would be for political purposes. However, I always imagine Jarvan as kind of a rebel who's sick of the royal life. I could see him decided he didn't want to marry the person who was chosen for him and running off with someone else. (Maybe Shyvana, maybe not.)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

Senior Member

04-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by First Eradicator View Post
Demacia is a pretty political place. I think that if J4 did get married, it would be for political purposes. However, I always imagine Jarvan as kind of a rebel who's sick of the royal life. I could see him decided he didn't want to marry the person who was chosen for him and running off with someone else. (Maybe Shyvana, maybe not.)
Yeah Jarvan doesn't live in no one's expectations. He's free to pick his own woman.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Garnet

Senior Member

04-28-2013

Maybe if there was literally any lore supporting the fact that they had romantic feelings towards one another and not just a fan ship. I also don't see Shyvana as 'queen' material. At all.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atik L Yar

Senior Member

04-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by suns song View Post
Maybe if there was literally any lore supporting the fact that they had romantic feelings towards one another and not just a fan ship. I also don't see Shyvana as 'queen' material. At all.
Riot is more than willing to tease Lux x Ezreal, which has even less lore-backing, but not an equally popular fan-ship with actually lore to back it up?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carmilia

Senior Member

04-29-2013

Well, Shyvana fits in way better as Jarvan's couple, since she has a way stronger connection with Jarvan than J4 has with Quinn. Would be absurdly dissapointed if the lore ever advances, Jarvan is crowned as king and Quinn happens to marry him. ._.