Sejuani's Lore

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ArcticSirius

05-11-2013

So with all the old lore getting "fixed" I'm wondering if anyone else can consider Sejuani's reason to join the league, still valid. Just as Ashe's new lore states where she got her weapon, it's still canon that Ashe is 1) Married to Trynadmere, 2) still under an "alliance" with Lissandra (whom she doesn't know is the Ice Witch), 3) her reason to join the league is also still valid.
Also Trynadmere is still king of the barbarians, he only has his tribe gone. In JoJ V1, Issue 5 it says

Quote:
Hordes of barbarians also migrated to their new home, many arriving to view the second crowning of their king. Tryndamere welcomed his people with open arms and an inspiring declaration: "Finally, we have a voice in this land. Finally, we can be seen for what we truly are: proud and noble warriors. Finally, my brothers...finally."
And that i still considered valid.

With Sejuani's old lore it stated "She decided that to truly prove herself as the rightful ruler of Freljord, she must defeat Ashe completely and unquestionably on the world’s stage in the League of Legends". And with the war starting up, what better way to convince others about your cause than to crush the opponents on a stage where everyone can see? In Sejuani's new lore i simply gives her a much clearer reasoning on why she despises Ashe so much.
So i ask, if Ashe's reason to join the League is still valid, why not Sejuani's?