The Game is Ruined

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

George Pataka

12-30-2011

I realize the same things happen to the other team. It just happens to me more often. I can guarantee this! Some people just have bad luck in things like this and i am one of those people. If I were to play five ranked games in a row I would put money on me getting trolled in at least four even if I chat from the becoming trying to get a good team organized, which I do every game no matter the setting. Some people get trolled more than other by sheer bad luck and I win in that category...

tF Mastermind

12-30-2011

Get a new name, maybe luck will change

Dbdo

12-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingofBlades15 View Post
We repeat:

And yet you fail to understand that the SAME EXACT things are going on on the other team. there are leavers, greifers, afkers, and trolls on BOTH sides statistically as often, so your true elo shouldn't be affected by these since you will lose as often as you win due to the above.

If you were good enough, you could feed off of their feeders more then they feed off of your feeders.

And #1 thing: YOU WILL LOSE SOME GAMES NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO. YOU WILL ALSO WIN SOME GAMES NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO. IT EVENS OUT. QUIT THE PIGHEADED I'M A 2200 ELO PLAYER TRAPPED AT 800. IF YOU'RE THERE AFTER A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF GAMES, YOU BELONG THERE.
no your a 800 elo player stuck at 800 elo.

Nrimsat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2011

if they

Nrimsat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2011

sorry..... if they leave or troll just do what u can, deal with it

Oracle Fefe

12-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingofBlades15 View Post
We repeat:

And yet you fail to understand that the SAME EXACT things are going on on the other team. there are leavers, greifers, afkers, and trolls on BOTH sides statistically as often, so your true elo shouldn't be affected by these since you will lose as often as you win due to the above.

If you were good enough, you could feed off of their feeders more then they feed off of your feeders.

And #1 thing: YOU WILL LOSE SOME GAMES NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO. YOU WILL ALSO WIN SOME GAMES NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO. IT EVENS OUT. QUIT THE PIGHEADED I'M A 2200 ELO PLAYER TRAPPED AT 800. IF YOU'RE THERE AFTER A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF GAMES, YOU BELONG THERE.
So ranked games are decided by a coin flip as to which side has the troll/leaver/feeder, and if both teams end up getting the troll/leaver/feeder then it's decided by a coin flip to see which one takes advantage of that situation first?

Strikebc

12-31-2011

hmm to all those people complaining real solution just report them nothing may happen but maybe something will jsut carry shut up and stop complaining >.<

DevilHorn

12-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbdo View Post
no your a 800 elo player stuck at 800 elo.
Wall of text is hard to decifer. He's saying 'Quit being a pigheaded THAT THINKS I'm a 2200 elo stuck at 800.

Exactly what you said, but more confusing. (Had to reread it due to walls of texts.)

Rutank

12-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrusadingSteiger View Post
Who here is sick of all the trolls you try to play a ranked game and all you get are trolls. They ruin the game and Riot is not doing anything about it the tribunal is a joke. Now that i am stuck in HELL ELO because of these people who quit stop playing or just troll. Any one else have this problem?
Yep dude, i get pro ass teams. Literally i get either last pick wanting TOp and then trolling b/c they cannot get it, or they just suck so bad. We had a veigar go 0-7 within 5min and bot 0-5 janna and 3-4 cait. Which cait's score wasn't so bad but the damage was done. I on the other hand was ganked 3 times but as garen can spin away and was doing 4-1. top.