The Game is Ruined

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrusadingSteiger

12-28-2011

Who here is sick of all the trolls you try to play a ranked game and all you get are trolls. They ruin the game and Riot is not doing anything about it the tribunal is a joke. Now that i am stuck in HELL ELO because of these people who quit stop playing or just troll. Any one else have this problem?

Darians Bane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2011

You expect Riot to make a universal system the automatically discovers in the troll players, and ban them?
Plus thought that was why we had the Tribunal?

Sanctakill

12-28-2011

There is no such thing as ELO HELL. It is quite possible to carry a team of 4 to victory. you just need to research all of the roles and fill whatever one is needed during champ select. Learn about counter picking and learn the tiers of each champion. as well as play a lot of normal games until you get a feel of what to do against every champion. and never forget to have fun. I really hate how the whole E sports thing makes gamers feel like the games they play they have to win and they need ELO to matter. This is just a game we play to have fun. if the game is no fun to you any more quit playing or watch some streams pay attention to what the pro's are doing. Guardsmen bob is a great guy to watch his videos are fun yet informative to everyone at any rank. also if you have a troll don't fuel his fire by letting him know you are mad just let him do his thing and if he does something against the summoners code he will get banned sooner or later and he will have to work his way back up. When in game worry about your role and do your best and of course map awareness and when the time comes for team fights just listen to your team if no one is taking charge then take charge. be nice about it and they will listen 9 out of 10 times. Im not in high ELO but I am winning a lot more by following what i have said above. and if you do this and the game is still not fun stop playing because your not getting any enjoyment out of LOL anymore.

RLite

12-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanctakill View Post
There is no such thing as ELO HELL. It is quite possible to carry a team of 4 to victory. you just need to research all of the roles and fill whatever one is needed during champ select. Learn about counter picking and learn the tiers of each champion. as well as play a lot of normal games until you get a feel of what to do against every champion. and never forget to have fun. I really hate how the whole E sports thing makes gamers feel like the games they play they have to win and they need ELO to matter. This is just a game we play to have fun. if the game is no fun to you any more quit playing or watch some streams pay attention to what the pro's are doing. Guardsmen bob is a great guy to watch his videos are fun yet informative to everyone at any rank. also if you have a troll don't fuel his fire by letting him know you are mad just let him do his thing and if he does something against the summoners code he will get banned sooner or later and he will have to work his way back up. When in game worry about your role and do your best and of course map awareness and when the time comes for team fights just listen to your team if no one is taking charge then take charge. be nice about it and they will listen 9 out of 10 times. Im not in high ELO but I am winning a lot more by following what i have said above. and if you do this and the game is still not fun stop playing because your not getting any enjoyment out of LOL anymore.
and when u get a leaver?

Sanctakill

12-28-2011

when you get a leaver nothing changes, you play your role to the best of your ability. you will have to play more defensivly and just farm. Map awareness is huge in this game. If the enemy team is not visible they are either at baron,dragon, or a bush waiting to gank someone who goes out of position. and if they are waiting for you to go out of position they are not going to be getting any gold so the advantage is yours. get good at farming under your tower. it is not hard at all. and pay attention to your teammates if they need help and your lane is pushed go help them. even if its for 5 sec and you scare the enemy away your teammates can farm without contest. The biggest problem in this game is everyone wants kills. people go way out of position for one kill. a kill is worth 15cs, so if you damage your opponent and make him go back to heal the time it takes him to recall heal maybe buy some items and walk back that amount of time you better be able to farm at least 20 minions. you get a kill great but dont go out of position. another problem is auto attacking minions. if your pushing to destroy the tower it is fine but if your trying to farm and just auto attacking minions your basicly playing a slot machine. yea you might get 2 out of 5 last hits but you are now predictable for enemy skill shots and some skill shots can **** your **** up. also have some extra gold buy 1 or 2 wards. your support and jungle should be doing this but they wont yell at you for helping them out. hell ward your own bush so you can see the enemy at all times makes laning so much easier. all in all you will win some and you will lose some. but the more you whine and say its the leavers fault or I always get trolls. I have been there and yes it feels that way sometimes and it can piss you off. take a break for a week, go for a walk enjoy the beautiful outside and stop taking games so seriously. I think I have quit LOL 20 times, ive uninstalled it 10 times. my friends used to laugh every time I told them I quit. But the one biggest piece of advice I can give you is treat others the way you want to be treated. If we all do that then trolls will go away. you may not see it but what do trolls accomplish if no one is getting mad at them, they will move to a different game. But please research your roles. and when you lose instead of getting mad look at what you could have done better because no one plays a perfect game.

George Pataka

12-29-2011

Quote:
when you get a leaver nothing changes, you play your role to the best of your ability. you will have to play more defensivly and just farm. Map awareness is huge in this game. If the enemy team is not visible they are either at baron,dragon, or a bush waiting to gank someone who goes out of position. and if they are waiting for you to go out of position they are not going to be getting any gold so the advantage is yours. get good at farming under your tower. it is not hard at all. and pay attention to your teammates if they need help and your lane is pushed go help them. even if its for 5 sec and you scare the enemy away your teammates can farm without contest. The biggest problem in this game is everyone wants kills. people go way out of position for one kill. a kill is worth 15cs, so if you damage your opponent and make him go back to heal the time it takes him to recall heal maybe buy some items and walk back that amount of time you better be able to farm at least 20 minions. you get a kill great but dont go out of position. another problem is auto attacking minions. if your pushing to destroy the tower it is fine but if your trying to farm and just auto attacking minions your basicly playing a slot machine. yea you might get 2 out of 5 last hits but you are now predictable for enemy skill shots and some skill shots can **** your **** up. also have some extra gold buy 1 or 2 wards. your support and jungle should be doing this but they wont yell at you for helping them out. hell ward your own bush so you can see the enemy at all times makes laning so much easier. all in all you will win some and you will lose some. but the more you whine and say its the leavers fault or I always get trolls. I have been there and yes it feels that way sometimes and it can piss you off. take a break for a week, go for a walk enjoy the beautiful outside and stop taking games so seriously. I think I have quit LOL 20 times, ive uninstalled it 10 times. my friends used to laugh every time I told them I quit. But the one biggest piece of advice I can give you is treat others the way you want to be treated. If we all do that then trolls will go away. you may not see it but what do trolls accomplish if no one is getting mad at them, they will move to a different game. But please research your roles. and when you lose instead of getting mad look at what you could have done better because no one plays a perfect game.
You, sir, must never have encountered troll before, such as blitz refusing to Gtfo of mid, eve trolling bottom, insta locking nunu last pick when ad carry is needed. Making Ryze go bot because Xin has to have mid, any jungler dieing to neutral monsters, people not listening when I say Shaco has jacked that bush and is waiting for the jungler at level 1 by the wraiths, irelia dieing 8 times in fifteen minutes to a twitch, and these are just the games I remember before I quit ruining my elo a month ago because of trolls....

Asrrin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2011

And yet you fail to understand that the SAME EXACT things are going on on the other team. there are leavers, greifers, afkers, and trolls on BOTH sides statistically as often, so your true elo shouldn't be affected by these since you will lose as often as you win due to the above.

Fawkes

12-29-2011

Quote:
when u get 3 leavers?

Darklarik

12-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Pataka View Post
You, sir, must never have encountered troll before, such as blitz refusing to Gtfo of mid, eve trolling bottom, insta locking nunu last pick when ad carry is needed. Making Ryze go bot because Xin has to have mid, any jungler dieing to neutral monsters, people not listening when I say Shaco has jacked that bush and is waiting for the jungler at level 1 by the wraiths, irelia dieing 8 times in fifteen minutes to a twitch, and these are just the games I remember before I quit ruining my elo a month ago because of trolls....
Wut about the dudes who feed Tryndamere?

KingofBlades15

12-29-2011

We repeat:

And yet you fail to understand that the SAME EXACT things are going on on the other team. there are leavers, greifers, afkers, and trolls on BOTH sides statistically as often, so your true elo shouldn't be affected by these since you will lose as often as you win due to the above.

If you were good enough, you could feed off of their feeders more then they feed off of your feeders.

And #1 thing: YOU WILL LOSE SOME GAMES NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO. YOU WILL ALSO WIN SOME GAMES NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO. IT EVENS OUT. QUIT THE PIGHEADED I'M A 2200 ELO PLAYER TRAPPED AT 800. IF YOU'RE THERE AFTER A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF GAMES, YOU BELONG THERE.