Purple Side

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atamic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2011

I'm tired of getting purple. It's so much harder to see on purple for those of us who play with our cameras locked. Please for the love of all that is holy make it more balanced on how the maps are laid out. Need to make it more like twisted treeline where the angles are the same on both sides instead of a downward angle for one and an upward angle for the other.

Mk5StrikerEureka

12-28-2011

Well if you have not heard this from other people or riot, they will never change this. its part of what almost everyone considers becoming a better player. you have to stop playing with the camera locked, how do you keep up with what going on if all you see is your character. It's all the same to me now, top bottom makes no difference. i recomend that you start playing with no camera lock and you will see the game in a new ligh.

exo521

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2011

how in the world can u see anything from either side with a locked camera :X

This thread is officially filed under "bad players complaining"

Chogull

12-29-2011

Anytime you need to focus back on your champion you can press/hold down the space bar. Try playing with the camera unlocked and using the spacebar often.

Jayland

12-29-2011

Purple side still sucks, blue has a much better jungle. I remember reading in the past that purple side has a higher chance of losing by 4%

Neko tan

12-29-2011

The ONLY viable complaint you have is your hotkeys etc blocking the bottom 250 pixels of your screen and even that's nothing. I just went 9-0-1 as Trist solo mid and top on purple. QQ harder nub

WayneKingftw

12-30-2011

Use Urgot's ult moar.

Misdrom

12-30-2011

bot can start with a exp advantage on blue side (taking golems without dmg) if jungler starts wolves/acient golem.
and stop playing locked camera