Runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adonis

Emissary of the League

07-25-2009

what are runes?

Syth

07-25-2009

+1

Solus

07-25-2009

Agreed, a problem I really have with the Runes is that there are far too many of them. If the slots were reduced and the bonuses improved, it may make them a little more user-friendly.

SilverSoultaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

07-25-2009

Anyone else have an opinion?

Jazzminkey

07-25-2009

I've found that runes are broken in game... Same mana stats with and without

Azothoras

07-26-2009

I agree. They should add so we can choose which rune to grab instead of that random rune button.
Tried for 2 hours combining and randoming, and didn't get a single rune i wanted. Only ended up with heaps of quintessence and stats of wrong color.

Atleast make us able to choose which color we get of the runes, because i'm tired of getting 50% quintessence when i need runes.

Azunyan

07-26-2009

I think they wanted us to try all of the runes rather than specific runes. Though they should definitely tweak the other runes so they're on par with the few runes that most people use at the moment. And please do add in a somewhat more controlled way of getting runes.

Even a recipe system of sorts would be better than the grab bag!

Celdiruen

Adjudicator

07-26-2009

I randomly tossed in some runes that looked good.

I flat out refuse to spend 5 hours or more of my life trying to get a decent combo of runes and fill in even one page.

Saeryf

07-28-2009

I applaud any of you that took all the time to get the one's you wanted, mine are rather hobbled together, as I don't really want to take that much time to perfect it. It is a big part of the game, considering the potential if you get the exact set you want, but I'm far less frustrated without hours on hours of fiddling around.

Waffles

Recruiter

07-28-2009

One thing that would be nice to have, even if only for beta. Is a button to just simply delete the runes rather then having to combine to make space.