thinking about buying patheon or lee sin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oLunch boxx

12-28-2011

so how is pantheon? is he tanky? is he a high damage outputter? can he come out of a bush and rip someone apart? what kind of champion is he? same with lee sin, what type of gameplay does he bring?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eckzial

Recruiter

12-28-2011

Pantheon is all offensive, so naturally not tanky. Building health will make him more durable however. He has pretty good damage output for being a bruiser type character. The only time he'll come out of bush and rip them apart is if he's over fed compared to the champ he's targeting. His role normally is to kinda off-tank/assassinate I suppose. I've been playing alot of Pantheon recently and he's quite fun. I usually build atma's impaler, frozen mallet, bloodthirster, infinite edge, and either guardian angel or youmoo's ghost blade depending on what's needed.

Lee Sin is an amazing champ, particularly strong at jungling. I would say he's more tanky than Pantheon, mostly due to his skill set. He can do consistent damage(not high though) and is very versatile. One of the best jungler's in the game imo.