Twitch counter ! Inquire inside

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haunchbones

12-28-2011

Instant lock twitch is a plague and a nuisance, many ask, what do i do when every game has a noob autolocking twitch on my team! well my friends, look no further.

Evelynn

give the other team a reason to ward and oracle, because frankly, that rat has to go

thanks for reading

Upvote if this helps

Stripetail

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2011

How to counter twitch:

Wards
Oracles
Build enough HP to survive a few hits from him so he can't even get a kill before your allies kill him for you.

Done. Really, if you're getting owned by Twitch he's either the world's best Twitch or you just really suck. He's dangerous but shouldn't be roflstomping a halfway competent team.

Zaigedeikt

12-28-2011

Twitch is one of the weaker champions only because of how fast he dies. a competently placed ward and a good jungler both can stop him dead.

Stripetail

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2011

The most fun thing to do when the enemy has Twitch is to pick a tanky DPS like Garen or Malphite, and dedicate your entire game to repeatedly killing Twitch. He'll learn to hate his life when you run through the enemy team and two towers just to kill him every single time, to the point where the game is a 5v4 because Twitch just doesn't dare to enter team fights any more.

Felipe Lek

12-28-2011

Lee Sin ! build him tank dps and tw = dead :{

Happy Yuno

12-28-2011

Get over here rat so i can BEAT YOU WITH MY PINK WARDS MUAHAHAHA ( or lock lee sin)
*no offense teemo