Jarvan Decides To Help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aegis8

01-01-2012

I was expecting Jarvan to trap Irelia in with Morello. Jarvan's always trap me in with people like tryndamere

Bastiodon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2012

Bump for great justice!

MadPriest

01-01-2012

okay story, some parts were good (Morello, Garen), but "Renekton decides to tank" was far better imo (Fantastic I could say). Unlike Renekton, I couldn't attach myself to the personality of Jarvan. In fact, I found him very annoying and I wanted him to lose in the end. Also, because he hasn't shown any negative aspects, this made him a boring character.

I mean, he was so perfect that it hurts the quality of the story more than anything by making it stall.

IMSOJUICY

01-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadPriest View Post
okay story, some parts were good (Morello, Garen), but "Renekton decides to tank" was far better imo (Fantastic I could say). Unlike Renekton, I couldn't attach myself to the personality of Jarvan. In fact, I found him very annoying and I wanted him to lose in the end. Also, because he hasn't shown any negative aspects, this made him a boring character.

I mean, he was so perfect that it hurts the quality of the story more than anything by making it stall.
I was trying something different with this story. This was basically the LoL version of Forrest Gump. Jarvan is a total idiot like Forrest Gump, but because he is a nice guy who means well, he always comes out ahead in life somehow.

PooperPooper

01-07-2012

bump

Laughing Dildo

03-11-2012

Necro'ing an amazing thread.

M0J0E

04-18-2012

This is a great read and I'm bumping it so everyone can read it. Thank you for showing us all the true might of Jarvan IV; may we men one day be as manly as he.

I liked it better than 'Renekton decides to tank', but so far 'Rammus decides to solo mid' is looking pretty good. Will it surpass this story? Only time will tell...

Brokane

06-22-2012

Jarvan's sexiness always wins. BUMPED FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

Dolan PLS

06-30-2012

The farm girl-kama-used-to-farm gag was the best.

LOLBRBIDied

06-30-2012

What is this o.o