Okay?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

scrapmetal7

12-28-2011

Thank you Plot idea forums for the Plot idea

"Okay"Is all that Rammus said.Okay this and Okay that. Although he did everything he was told without any back talk his grammer was just too simple for Heimerdinger.When he saw that he was racing Teemo one day he waited till Rammus was finished before he confronted him.
Rammus had won the race and his victory speak was this.
"Okay."
Heimerdinger had caught up with him and said to him"If you don't learn proper grammer your existance will rapidly drop to zero!"
"Okay." responed Rammus
"I will teach you proper grammer Rammus right now!"
"Okay"Rammus said again.
Heimerdinger had set up a small classroom to teach Rammus how to say anything besides ok.He tried to teach him the alphabet."Repeat after me This is an A,say A."
"Okay" Rammus said.
"No say A not okay."Heimerdinger replied.
"Okay" Rammus repeated.
"This will be harder than I thought."thought Heimerdinger.
"Okay lets see if you can say numbers this is one orange,can you say one?"
"Okay."Rammus said once again.
Teemo walked in and said"Heimerdinger your just asking the wrong questions.Let me try.Rammus what was the corral that there was a gun fight at?"
"Okay."Rammus said yet again.
"See."stated Teemo
"I give up! Rammus is just a unintelligent creature that can only say okay you see! We will never know what he is thinking! Unless he wrote something on his notes that he was taking!"Heimerdinger cried.He then look at Rammus notes.
"Not even a word on the notes he just drew a picture of a monkey! Rammus why are you so stupid!"
Rammus said something that shocked everyone"I am not stupid! I learned english as a second laguage from a wise arrimdillo! Okay is the only word in the Arrmidillo langage! Its how you say it! I choose to just say Okay because I want to keep it simple! Now I'm here being taught like a kindergarder and I thought Heimerdinger would know that Okay is the univeral word in my laguage!"
Teemo and Heimerdinger were so stuned that all they could say was "Okay."
With great shame heimerdinger went back to Piltover with great sorrow.
THE END!

Jaykoboy

12-28-2011

Sounds a tiny bit like my version...I was planning on having Rammus outburst like that, but I decided to give Teemo some flak, instead.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1560696&highlight=jaykoboy+ok

-Jaykoboy-

scrapmetal7

12-28-2011

i did not see your version before i wrote mine Jaykoboy

Jaykoboy

12-28-2011

Don't worry, it's fine, it was on the third page, at least.

Magister Gir

12-28-2011

ok well I read Jayko's and yours both have similarities but both also have differences and Scrap I thoroughly enjoyed your story it was a simple short story gag and I honestly would of never suspected him saying that Heimer wasn't as smart as he believes himself to be. I applaud you my good sir COOKIE FOR YOU!! *gives cookie to Scrap*. Now I'm off for more stories!! *jumps on Oshies back her big blue tiger and flies into the air with a rainbow trail* WEEEEEEEE SO FLUFFY!!!