Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Need Recall Artwork

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PunK54

12-28-2011

I'm a Graphic Designer and am making a T-Shirt design for fun and I would like to submit it to Riot. But before I do that I kinda need the recall buttons artwork in high res or vector so I can blow it up to make it the centerpiece of the shirt design. It's an original concept that could sell lots of T-Shirts. I just need the artwork to make it legit. Any help from the Riot peeps would be greatly appreciated. I just have an idea and want to see it through to completion. Help me out guys. You won't regret it.

Email me at matt.autio@gmail.com if you'd like to see a low res mock up.

CalypsoHoneyBear

12-28-2011

Just do the keyboard "b".

http://images.wikia.com/leagueoflegends/images/4/43/Recall.png

That's all I could find so far.

CalypsoHoneyBear

12-28-2011

If you're a GD, you should make your own! Don't you dare livetrace it either, or I'll tell on you :P

PunK54

12-28-2011

Well what I am trying to avoid is making one from scratch and livetrace isn't really an option. The concept needs the original art in order to come across the right way. Sure I can make my own version but it wouldn't be exact and that's kinda what I want.

PS- The options you are providing have already been thought of but thanks anyways.

CalypsoHoneyBear

12-28-2011

No prob. Good luck!