An odd request

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brunaai

12-28-2011

I dont know if its cool to do this but i have a concept for a legendary Pantheon skin that i cant get outta my head http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1647065

problem is i cant draw it. If any of you like the idea and feel like contributing some art it would be much appreciated.

BlackDogCpt

12-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunaai View Post
I dont know if its cool to do this but i have a concept for a legendary Pantheon skin that i cant get outta my head http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1647065

problem is i cant draw it. If any of you like the idea and feel like contributing some art it would be much appreciated.
Have you been playng a lot of Battlefield 3?

- By the way, I might start drawing up a sketch for you, seems like a crazy fun idea. This doesn't seem it will ever come true, it's out of the time period for this game.... plus if he had an m16 as a weapon, why wouldn't he be ranged?

Brunaai

12-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDogCpt View Post
Have you been playng a lot of Battlefield 3?

- By the way, I might start drawing up a sketch for you, seems like a crazy fun idea.
Yeah im guilty but my main inspiration for this skin is the combined conflict between MW3 and BF3. both are major games with major communities and i think they could get behind a skin like this... besides Pantheon desperately needing some unique skins aside from shirt or no shirt stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDogCpt View Post
This doesn't seem it will ever come true, it's out of the time period for this game.... plus if he had an m16 as a weapon, why wouldn't he be ranged?
yeah out of the time period but its still awesome.

thats what the Bayonet is for, the other option was to make it something like the AA-12 full-auto shotgun for the heart seeker strike or just giving a combat knife taped to a pole or something