Account US to EU transfer

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

teeli

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2010

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...76#post2065976

well, we will see what happens =D keep your fingers crossed

Lujan

07-21-2010

Cheers Teeli, lets just keep this topic at the top of the page tho, so RIOT has to know we still ****ing want it.

Neodymus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2010

Just bumping it out of curiosity if riot will ever post at a 7sides Thread in Help&Support.
Because if they dont, i would recommend to never post an urgent Thread in this section anymore.

You get more help at the general discussion as in help forum

Claxi

07-27-2010

Cmon Riot do it , Do It no srsly DO IT!

Voltje

08-20-2010

Sorry for the bump, but has this issue been resolved already?

Sadly, the US client is getting really laggy for me so me and my friends would like to get transfered to EU.

Thanks in advanced.

lm With Stupid

09-13-2010

Yeah i dont want to start a wimpy new account, i want to take my skins and runes to EU too ... please.

Jesse Perring

NOC Technician

09-13-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

All of the feedback is always greatly appreciated. We are definitely paying attention. Unfortunately, right now it's just not possible from a technical standpoint to transfer any account content, between two servers, or even on one server. It's something we're thinking about for the future, but we can't be sure if or when it will be available yet.

Bimbek

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Perring View Post
All of the feedback is always greatly appreciated. We are definitely paying attention. Unfortunately, right now it's just not possible from a technical standpoint to transfer any account content, between two servers, or even on one server. It's something we're thinking about for the future, but we can't be sure if or when it will be available yet.
u ask people to send question to ur support email, but u dont answer me 3rd week now. thanks that i can forget about my money i payed on this server.

King K Rool

09-13-2010

Couldn't Riot just give a person the exact amount of IP/RP to purchase everything they had and delete the account on the other server?

teeli

09-13-2010

seriously, i managed to level up 2nd account to 30 (on EU... because i can't transfer the one i have on US), before we even got a Red-reply here ;D

took me ~1.5 month, without xp boosts and other stuff

key is to play practice games, which give ~500xp a day ^.^ + if you level with friend you can get level 10 via practice games in like 1or2 days :P since there's no penalty

all in all, i kinda feel bad for "throwing away' time spent on US and all the chars unlocked and such :P but then ability to play with 10+ friends on EU was worth the effort