Account US to EU transfer

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shandrill

07-20-2010

I have about 7 friends, and we were looking for that transfer for about month. Now we found that thread, and still waiting for informations ;s

duXe

07-20-2010

I don't mind starting again from lvl 1 but I've put money into the US account which I would like to transfer to the EU. Be it by deleting the US account and crediting the EU with riot points or even unlocking the current champions.

Damianz

07-20-2010

I don't think it is going to be possible..

Neodymus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

Just give +1000 thumbs up to the first post and bump this thread for another month.
Thats the only way to get a response from Riot, they wont even bother a Thread in the help section which hasnt +1000.

teeli

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

nec hercules contra plures

ThunderFX

07-20-2010

I would also appreciate if transfer of account between servers is possible.

Claxi

07-21-2010

I also want to transfer my account I would even pay for it I have many skins and dont wanna buy them again on the EU servers and I dont want to lvl up again. I want to transfer because I found out that many of my friends are playing on the EU servers and the US server maintenance is during my main playing time because of the timezones. I would really appreciate it if this function would be implemented.

Athgard

07-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aregionius View Post
This has already been asked and answered many times.

This is a feature that is being looked into now that GOA no longer controls the European servers, however it is not currently possible to transfer any information between regions.
"being looked into", "might", "considered" are not answers they are evasive and uninformative, we are merely asking for a response that can put us to rest one way or the other and saying in the "future" doesn't help our cause, we need to know if the money and time was wasted or can we continue to buy things for our US accounts and not worry about wasted money(with the economy what it is, we DO NOT want to see money equal to a months rent wasted)

P.S. giving a reason for it not being possible might help, you never know what forum trolls do for a living :P

teeli

07-21-2010

perhaps we should write this @ general forums to get some attention?

ronin 00

07-21-2010

Signed, let it be possible.

Preferably one could simply have a clone account on the opposite server and could thereby choose which one to log onto and play on.
- I hate that I'd have to give up my contacts on the US server if I transfered, that's a huge minus of splitting the community like this. Atomize the public! (Oh... right, I'll calm down).