Account US to EU transfer

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ragsu

07-18-2010

There are also me and over 10 of my friends who are looking forward to this transfer. Some information regarding this would be appreciated if it's being planned or anything.

Athgard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2010

why do the EU Riot guys read and reply but the US guys couldn't give a poo?
(seems that way anyway)

ChuckNorriz

07-18-2010

Yeah I have like 5-6 friends who are looking forward to this. It'd be good at least you give us an estimated time notice.

Lujan

07-18-2010

It's pretty typical, over 1000 views and not a single RIOT response >_>

teeli

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2010

let's be patient and persistent

also bump :P

Lujan

07-19-2010

Ninja bump.

I just made a quadra kill as Amumu

Without any runes since I dont have my main account on the European servers D:

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

07-19-2010

This has already been asked and answered many times.

This is a feature that is being looked into now that GOA no longer controls the European servers, however it is not currently possible to transfer any information between regions.

Nitrox6

07-19-2010

Ok mb i will write some about it cause i'm playing LoL something like 1,3 year.

I'm started playing on US by friend as well, why? They told me they tried Europe and it was bug on bug, laggy and many times servers off line so i played here. Now i heard you can normally play on Europe, so it's good if there will be feature to transfer account (But not paid option please) my arguments for it's :
Many of people who want transfer got many champs bought, runes, some of them got a skins so they paid for riot points, but now want to play on EU... They will gonna pay again for it's all?
New version. Where there is a new version of LoL, we can't play til 18:00. Why? Cause when there is update on US server there is time 3 am... 4.. Etc, in our country it's 15, 16. So can't play in normal hours when there is patch applying.
Next time the incoming double IP weekend, it's possible to make transfer account before this week? Probably it's will come with new patch so we will be available to play it on 18:00 and only one day at all, no two.
And sometimes for some persons buying Euro is easier than Dolars .

Ok.... Little spam but here is my arguments for make Transfer accounts available

teeli

07-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aregionius View Post
This has already been asked and answered many times.

This is a feature that is being looked into now that GOA no longer controls the European servers, however it is not currently possible to transfer any information between regions.
point is, we heard that kind of response over gazillion times, what we want are details and dates - at least estimated ones, if noone can give exact

"might" "in future" don't help at all, it may as well mean that we're supposed to wait till year 2015 to see transfer possibility. It's rather obvious than if the transfer thing is supposed to become reality within a month or two we will shut up and patiently wait (or at least I will ), but if I'm supposed to wait till 2015 or whatever, tell me, so i can reconcile with abandoning the time I've spent on creating and leveling my US account and start leveling new one @ EU...

seraphe

07-19-2010

i would like to transfer my accout from us to eu, too.