Account US to EU transfer

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lujan

07-17-2010

Bump

Selph

07-17-2010

Hi,
I'm french and like many of us (europeans) I have been particulary disappointed with the way GOA screwed (pleonasm). So I decided to suscribe to the US servers which I was very happy with (reach lvl 30, bought some skins and stuff).
Now the EU servers are fine and the season one is out, I would like to be able to switch to EU and keep my account/skins or something like that, in order to have fun (I'm pretty frustrated now).
This is just what I ask, to work on it, even if you decide to make it not free (like Blizzard did with Realm Transfer), I'll pay for it.
Thank you for reading this.

PS : <3 the new Ashe's skin, can't wait.

Athgard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-17-2010

looks like theres quite a demand for this

teeli

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-17-2010

yeah and add to that all the ppl who don't check forums/post and those who already gave up on asking about xfer to EU

also bump, we are still here, waiting

Purplejvs

07-17-2010

Another eurotrash here, i would love to transfer ;\ since season one lag seems to get 100X worse. so want to go to my continental servers, but with full rune pages and champ skin i dont want to leave behind. would happily pay riot points for the transfer though. or even cash.

ChuckNorriz

07-17-2010

Bump, This would be great Riot. I'd love to buy some RP or pay some $ to transfer my acc.

B4lti

07-17-2010

I would also like to see this happen as i also have champs and runes which i would not like to loose as i have put in countless hours playing your game. Please give us the option to make all our LoL experiences better.

A Happy gamer is a loyal gamer :P

Lujan

07-17-2010

Bump

Lujan

07-18-2010

And another shameless self-bump

teeli

07-18-2010

Another discussion about transfers going on @ EU forums

http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ad.php?t=15995