Account US to EU transfer

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fenmack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2011

Yeah i need too! so i wait and hope

Gigan7e

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-08-2011

+1 for acc transfer!! plz riot we r waiting for you

Dhalism

08-08-2011

I'm looking forward to this!

SwedishOldie

08-11-2011

Im a SWEDE who didnt se my acc was made on NA... spent 75dollars and no european players playing during my daytime.. Queues are long.. most drop cause prob some McD american fell off chair while smoking a bl*nt..

Make it so you can transfer between NA and EU for a FEE = Profit!

Divinicus1er

08-11-2011

Plz Riot, let us, poor guys, come back home.

Have you ever seen that it would brings you a LOT of money if you make it 10$ the server transfer ?

ivkenio

08-11-2011

this is just silly.

If i knew that i had to wait 2 month to be able to play with all my friends, i would have deleted the game sooner.
Riot are just stupid to ask money for skins and heroes and other stuff and then put your hero away from everybody you play and you must create another account and pay them again.

Please at least tell us if we have to wait one more month to delete the game already and not check day by day if it has been made, if some people somewhere with to help...

Just ridicolus. Please when you promise something and you tell soon, soon is not 1 month, dont lie to the people who play and support your game with funds.

bJazz

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Perring View Post
All of the feedback is always greatly appreciated. We are definitely paying attention. Unfortunately, right now it's just not possible from a technical standpoint to transfer any account content, between two servers, or even on one server. It's something we're thinking about for the future, but we can't be sure if or when it will be available yet.
I wonder, how is this not possible?
The account transfer from EU Nordic & East to EU West is live. Which in turn would mean that its very much possible "from a technical standpoint".

Plus we will pay, soooo money and all that....

bJazz

08-15-2011

Very well, dota 2 it is...

Ulfang69

08-15-2011

Wow ok old thread i know but since i saw it i pretty much had to comment, a company saying they have no way to do something like this is complete bull****, riot dont sit there saying "oh we cant or its not possible" its your game you guys created it, you guys can do it especially considering this post is over a year old there should of been this option already, some times when i look through these forums and read the responces you guys give...it just makes me start to think that you guys created something that you've started becoming incompetent to run/do anything with it that doesn't involve lining your pockets more so with our $

a supply and demand world in ways and i know people "the consumers" have demanded so to speak...so why not "supply"

Edit:Also trying to word things in ways to make it sound harder then it is...common stop acting like we're stupid, yea some of us might not be so tech savvy but in the long run we aren't stupid, like i said before you guys made the game you can sure as hell come up with things like this from a "technical standpoint"

Aiuel

08-15-2011

I'm one more who wants to transfer from US to EU. I also have quite a few EU friends playing on US who want to transfer. Please make this possible asap. If it's possible for you to do it EUW<->EUNE then it shouldn't be too long before you can offer this. I don't even care if you make it cost some RP if I can get off the constant +200 ping.